Windows 10: Camera App needs for permission but everything is allowed! and it still doesn't work!

Discus and support Camera App needs for permission but everything is allowed! and it still doesn't work! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SgtDeathAdder [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SgtDeathAdder, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Camera App needs for permission but everything is allowed! and it still doesn't work!

/u/SgtDeathAdder, Jul 2, 2020

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Jul 2, 2020
  3. minyi.. Win User
    Camera App doesn't work properly after turn camera permission off and on

Hi,

I am using Microsoft LiveCam Cinema (Modle 1393) on my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro with Windows 10 Pro.

When I used built-in Camera App, I tried to turn off Camera permission, I noticed that the preview will freeze.

When I turned on Camera permission, the camera still didn't work.

Only when I switched the camera to built-in camera, Camera App will work. But when I switch camera back to LiveCam, that camera still didn't work, I can only see black screen.

When I tried the same step to the built-in camera, the built-in camera worked. Switch back didn't have black screen.

My questions are:

Is this because the LiveCam camera is too old? not fit for windows 10? where can I find a list of camera that can support win10?

Thanks,

Minyi

minyi.., Jul 2, 2020
  4. Camera App needs for permission but everything is allowed! and it still doesn't work!

Camera app not working

Hi, I've tried everything you suggested. (troubleshooter and uninstalling/reinstalling camera app). I had an app that allowed me to use the laptop's camera, and it worked fine. Unfortunately, I deleted that app, so I need the camera app to take videos,
    but it's still not working. Anything else I can do? Thanks

KyleOuimet, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Camera App needs for permission but everything is allowed! and it still doesn't work!

1. Camera App needs for permission but everything is allowed! and it still doesn't work! - Similar Threads - Camera App needs

2. external camera doesn't work on web, it works fine on the camera app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    external camera doesn't work on web, it works fine on the camera app: I cannot use my external camera on Chrome, yesterday I contacted support and she made me reset Windows but it didn't work at all, everything is updated and the camera still doesn't work. This issue occurred about 2 weeks ago until then my external camera was working fine. I...
  3. Camera works for apps, but doesn't work for browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera works for apps, but doesn't work for browsers: I gave permissions to use camera for some websites by going into the Chrome setting. But still, I can't use the camera. So, I went into my pc setting. But here, as you can see, I went into the setting to enable webcam for Chrome. But I can't find it. Also, I can't find other...
  4. Camera works for apps, but doesn't work for browsers

Camera works for apps, but doesn't work for browsers: I gave permissions to use camera for some websites by going into the Chrome setting. But still, I can't use the camera. So, I went into my pc setting. But here, as you can see, I went into the setting to enable webcam for Chrome. But I can't find it. Also, I can't find other...
  5. Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on: Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-tells-me-it-needs-my-permission-but/89e23e40-8380-4953-9e8c-85bf5e00f0f7
  6. Camera not working, in spite of allowing the app access.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working, in spite of allowing the app access.: Camera not working, in spite of allowing the app access. Getting this screen every time. Camera driver and Windows itself is updated to latest versions. Problem persists in third-party apps that use camera. Restarting device didn't help. Windows "Get Help" apparently reset...
  7. Camera app doesn't work

Camera app doesn't work: Hello the camera doesn't use the right driver but the windows hello and skype and video calls works fine[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-doesnt-work/4608ca1e-71e9-4188-80b8-fbd7ca576013
  8. Apps that need in-built camera are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps that need in-built camera are not working: The task manager shows that camera is working but, in fact, it isn’t. The settings show that it has access to the apps. How to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-that-need-in-built-camera-are-not-working/aac4bf94-f6bb-43e8-9ca8-fdd45d231f11
  9. Still Need help with the camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still Need help with the camera: so i went to the bios thing and downloaded literally everything i could, restarted my computer and my camera still wont work. and my icon in den=vice manager is gone. please help me get the icon back. the icon does NOT come back after reboot. please do not ask me to uninstall...
  10. Administrator and still need permission?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator and still need permission?: I'm utterly confused about the permissions needed. I am the sole user on my pc. Under accounts, is myself only as Admin and password protected...(that's another issue)... I copied a folder from ThisPC/C/Games/Folder and tried to paste it in my E:/ drive, my dvd drive, but I...