Windows 10: Camera app - Not clear video - Dull/ Low brightness

Discus and support Camera app - Not clear video - Dull/ Low brightness in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Dell Vostro 5471 Windows 10 64 bit. When I try to use the webcam for my zoom meeting, the video input is kinda dull or with low... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VimalaBharathi, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Camera app - Not clear video - Dull/ Low brightness

Hi,

I am using Dell Vostro 5471 Windows 10 64 bit. When I try to use the webcam for my zoom meeting, the video input is kinda dull or with low brightness. I use in-built Camera from Microsoft. Please suggest a way to adjust the brightness. If not, does any of the external apps work better for zoom meetings?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

:)

VimalaBharathi, Feb 24, 2021

2. Dull Brightness

I installed the May 2020 update but after that i am facing a brightness issue i.e the screen appears to be dull in my laptop. Can anyone suggest methods to fix this issue.

Ingenuity15, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video

I have a new Dell 2 in 1 laptop. When I try to record video with the Camera App the brightness keeps fluctuating from dark to light to dark.

Does anyone know how to stop or fix this? Or, can you suggest another recording App or software? I record performance video mainly for YouTube.

Thanks!

KeithLarden, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Camera app - Not clear video - Dull/ Low brightness

Dull screen needs help

Bulldogxx I tried both ways suggested the article that offered step by step and neither system solved the dull colors, dull screen problem. All they did was rearrange my desktop. Any other suggestions?

Sorry about the sassy rejoinder to your sassy remark, I think they are both funny now that I am old and don't take myself seriously.

karencarpenterZA, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Camera app - Not clear video - Dull/ Low brightness

1. Camera app - Not clear video - Dull/ Low brightness - Similar Threads - Camera app clear

2. Low Brightness and Contrast when playing video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low Brightness and Contrast when playing video: i,I've been using Windows 11 Home for a while now. My problem is it is always dimming whenever I play a video. I've tried playing it using Media Player, Movies & TV app, and even try Media Player Classic but all are dimming. I tried to play using Firefox browser and it plays...
  3. Low Brightness and Contrast when playing video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low Brightness and Contrast when playing video: Hi,I've been using Windows 11 Home for a while now. My problem is it is always dimming whenever I play a video. I've tried playing it using Media Player, Movies & TV app, and even try Media Player Classic but all are dimming. I tried to play using Firefox browser and it plays...
  4. the video camera is not clear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the video camera is not clear: the video camera is not clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-video-camera-is-not-clear/58706f0b-932f-48b0-8794-007a0d9721e6
  5. the video camera is not clear

the video camera is not clear: the video camera is not clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-video-camera-is-not-clear/58706f0b-932f-48b0-8794-007a0d9721e6
  6. Very low brightness and contrast while playing video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very low brightness and contrast while playing video: Hi, I have been using Windows 11 for a while now and I have this annoying problem that has not been patched by updates. It was working fine a few weeks ago, but video in certain software Microsoft software appears with low brightness and contrast. This affects apps such as...
  7. Very low brightness and contrast while playing video

Very low brightness and contrast while playing video: Hi, I have been using Windows 11 for a while now and I have this annoying problem that has not been patched by updates. It was working fine a few weeks ago, but video in certain software Microsoft software appears with low brightness and contrast. This affects apps such as...
  8. Brightness Locked on Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Locked on Low: I dropped my laptop, and it hit the floor not that hard. I opened my laptop to see if there where any cracks on my screen, lucky there wasn't, but instead my laptop brightness was stuck on low. I could barely see anything, I tried increasing the brightness, but it said that...
  9. Dull Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dull Brightness: I installed the May 2020 update but after that i am facing a brightness issue i.e the screen appears to be dull in my laptop. Can anyone suggest methods to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dull-brightness/6e952d28-2f12-40a5-97ec-161a4906ed25
  10. Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video

Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video: I have a new Dell 2 in 1 laptop. When I try to record video with the Camera App the brightness keeps fluctuating from dark to light to dark. Does anyone know how to stop or fix this? Or, can you suggest another recording App or software? I record performance video...