Windows 10: Camera app not showing image

Discus and support Camera app not showing image in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The camera app on Windows 10 is not showing any image despite the camera is turned on (light next to the camera). Any suggestions on how to solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RifqiAkmal, May 25, 2019.

1. Camera app not showing image

The camera app on Windows 10 is not showing any image despite the camera is turned on (light next to the camera). Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Screenshot of the camera app is attached.

Camera app not showing image 778765c9-af91-4613-88da-f0f8947ae14f?upload=true.png

:)

RifqiAkmal, May 25, 2019
  2. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, May 25, 2019
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 25, 2019
  4. VishnuDS Win User

Camera app not showing image

Microsoft Camera is not showing in Applist.

Camera app not showing image 419f14d7-825c-4aab-abfe-2ffc18d40bca.png

Yeah I know not Microsoft Camera I want to specify it so I say so. Originally "Camera" App not showing in my App list & Here is the screenshot. Camera app not showing image :)

VishnuDS, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Camera app not showing image

1. Camera app not showing image - Similar Threads - Camera app showing

2. Camera app not showing preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera app not showing preview: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, so it just shows me a grey screen. No error message appears. But when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview. It very suddenly happened. My camera app was working fine just a...
  3. Camera app not showing preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app not showing preview: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, so it just shows me a grey screen. No error message appears. But when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview. It very suddenly happened. My camera app was working fine just a...
  4. Photo app not showing images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app not showing images: I dont know what kind of issue is this but when I open photo app, the photos that saved is unable to open. It has black background and nothing more. Please help?...
  5. Photo app not showing images

Photo app not showing images: I dont know what kind of issue is this but when I open photo app, the photos that saved is unable to open. It has black background and nothing more. Please help?...
  6. My Camera app opens but no image appears

My Camera app opens but no image appears: Hi, So my problens this is it image. I have try reinstall this drivers of app and uninstall and install again but nothing resolves. I'm not speak english very good, so forgive me for any mistakes. And thanks for help!! [ATTACH]...
  7. No Image on Camera

No Image on Camera: How do you get an image on your camera on Windows 10, Yoga 15 Think pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-image-on-camera/05bc4b11-8c35-46f6-ac28-df36ebe4438a
  8. Camera image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera image: How do I rotate the video camera image? Mine is projecting upside down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-image/1681da95-3263-4cf1-8c11-dfe334a8f136
  9. Camera does not show up in imaging devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Camera does not show up in imaging devices: Unable to access camera function on computer as CAMERA does not show in imaging devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-show-up-in-imaging-devices/76af7393-8ba8-4344-89d7-7032a930417c
  10. Skyp App on Windows 10 shows camera but there is no feed, no image

Skyp App on Windows 10 shows camera but there is no feed, no image: Hello, I have a desktop with Windows 10. I recently purchased a live camera full HD, Spedal, which is compatible with Windows 10. The camera is recognized by the system: I can take pictures, I can hear sound. However, when I connect with Skype using the system app,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera app not showing images