Windows 10: Camera app not working.

Discus and support Camera app not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft camera app is not working in windows 10. it shows the message of permission to allow app in privacy settings. I have given permission to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PrasadPawar1, Oct 10, 2018.

1. PrasadPawar1 Win User

Camera app not working.

My Microsoft camera app is not working in windows 10.

it shows the message of permission to allow app in privacy settings.

I have given permission to the app in privacy settings but still its showing the same message.

please help. Camera app not working. 10900b3e-37da-49d2-8491-e6514ffac096?upload=true.png Camera app not working. 496b56b5-9cd6-49df-bd75-fe9a745392cb?upload=true.png

:)

PrasadPawar1, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Gina_on_the_thread Win User

camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Oct 10, 2018
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Almighty1 Win User

Camera app not working.

Windows Camera app no longer works

On my ASUS G74SX-3DE Notebook, Windows Camera no longer works after the app update(s) recently.

It would start up with:

Camera app not working. [​IMG]

I have no idea who makes the camera for the device and ASUS doesn't provide Windows 10 drivers except the camera works fine with other apps.

Windows installs a driver with the device listed as:
    USB2.0 UVC 1M WebCam
    in device manager with driver version 10.0.10240.16384 and the date

USB\VID_13D3&PID_5134&MI_00
    USB\VID_13D3&PID_5134&REV_0725&MI_00

is the device ID's

Almighty1, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Camera app not working.

1. Camera app not working. - Similar Threads - Camera app working

2. camera is not working camera is not listed in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera is not working camera is not listed in device manager: the camera is not working and the device manager is not list the camera how can I know that the camera is in order or disorder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working-camera-is-not-listed-in/3852b4a4-be88-49b9-bb64-55c6d217db2c
  3. camera app missing

camera app missing: The camera app is missing on a dell XPS 13. The camera works, drivers are working Skype will pull the camera and it works fine, but there is no way to just use the camera. How do I get the camera app?...
  4. camera not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camera not working: after an upgrade from win 7 to win 10 cama won't come on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/camera-not-working/8b37566c-44a2-4505-87d8-0a93d4381225
  5. Windows camera app

Windows camera app: Hi I have a problem with my camera app. Whenever I open it it keeps taking me to a black screen. Therefore, I cannot use my camera for facial recognition etc. What should I do ?...
  6. Camera app does not work

Camera app does not work: After Windows 10 update (KB4343909), Camera app does not work any more with cameras like ManyCam or AVStream. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/camera-app-does-not-work/933e26f9-e497-4c50-909f-f7bd789aac76
  7. camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera not working: my window 10 camera not working it shows error 0xA00F4244(CAMERA NOT ATTACHED) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/camera-not-working/0f660b12-7dcb-4c2b-be6b-62e499d2482e
  8. Camera not working

Camera not working: Dear, am using windows 10 and my laptop camera is not working ,while am open the camera its showing on error message . Regards, Merjin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/camera-not-working/90748d95-3bea-459c-a732-1baa11ed687d
  9. Windows Camera app no longer works

Windows Camera app no longer works: On my ASUS G74SX-3DE Notebook, Windows Camera no longer works after the app update(s) recently. It would start up with: [img] I have no idea who makes the camera for the device and ASUS doesn't provide Windows 10 drivers except the camera works fine with other apps....
  10. Loss of Rear Camera in Win10 Camera App

Loss of Rear Camera in Win10 Camera App: Morning All, NEXTBOOK NXW10QC32G, ATTOM 1.33 QUAD, 2GIG Been fighting this issue for a while now. In win8.1 the Win camera app can switch between front and rear looking cameras. In upgrade to win10 anniv just the front facing camera is available with no option to change. Is...