Windows 10: Camera app showing black screen Windows 11

Discus and support Camera app showing black screen Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason whenever I open my default camera app on my laptop Windows 11, it shows a grainy black screen. this has caused me to be unable to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GabrielaSanti05, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Camera app showing black screen Windows 11

For some reason whenever I open my default camera app on my laptop Windows 11, it shows a grainy black screen. this has caused me to be unable to use apps that require the camera, such as Zoom. It was working fine a week ago, and now this suddenly happens. I haven’t dropped the laptop, nothing has changed. Please help, this is a new Gateway laptop if that info helps. Thanks!

:)

GabrielaSanti05, Jan 14, 2022

2. my camera app shows a black screen

I did all steps described in your email, but the camera app still shows a black screen. Also skype and other tools do not allow use of the camera

henkde wilde, Jan 14, 2022
  3. KatrineCY Win User
    download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Camera app showing black screen Windows 11

Windows 10 camera showing black screen - any advice?

Hello, my camera is showing black (blank screen).

It is present in device manager and led starts when turned on..

I've tried all of the steps described in the suggestion in the locked thread here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...k-screen/e81edcaa-ca2d-4a85-9d73-4318fbfe0961

I've also tried to

-remove buttery + unplug

-re-install applications

-checked for win updates and run them

-flash the camera (to add more light)

-permissions

Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

System Model Inspiron 7559

seen many posts with different suggestions but nothing really helps.

Any advice?

This has been frustrating for weeks!

Thank you,

MartinŠvančárek, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Camera app showing black screen Windows 11

1. Camera app showing black screen Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Camera app showing

2. camera shows black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera shows black screen.: camera shows black screen. i have check all the settings and update drivers but it still shows only black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-shows-black-screen/39959d61-3384-4776-b798-fcf7229e3ace
  3. camera shows black screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera shows black screen.: camera shows black screen. i have check all the settings and update drivers but it still shows only black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-shows-black-screen/39959d61-3384-4776-b798-fcf7229e3ace
  4. Camera shows black screen windows 11

Camera shows black screen windows 11: Hi, so my camera shows a black screen in every application; google meet, zoom, discord etc. I've tried absolutely everything - uninstalling the camera by writing commands in PowerShell, uninstalling the driver updating the driver with auto recommendations and directly from...
  5. Camera shows black screen windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera shows black screen windows 11: Hi, so my camera shows a black screen in every application; google meet, zoom, discord etc. I've tried absolutely everything - uninstalling the camera by writing commands in PowerShell, uninstalling the driver updating the driver with auto recommendations and directly from...
  6. Windows 11 Camera app - Black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Camera app - Black screen: We are experiencing massive problems with the Windows camera showing black screen/no image in all applications. That means everything from the Camera app itself to Teams and such that uses the camera.When doing a repair of the camera or sometimes a restart of the computer it...
  7. Windows 11 Camera app - Black screen

Windows 11 Camera app - Black screen: We are experiencing massive problems with the Windows camera showing black screen/no image in all applications. That means everything from the Camera app itself to Teams and such that uses the camera.When doing a repair of the camera or sometimes a restart of the computer it...
  8. Camera app showing black screen Windows 11

Camera app showing black screen Windows 11: For some reason whenever I open my default camera app on my laptop Windows 11, it shows a grainy black screen. this has caused me to be unable to use apps that require the camera, such as Zoom. It was working fine a week ago, and now this suddenly happens. I haven’t dropped...
  9. black screen on camera app

black screen on camera app: my camera on my HP laptop is not working - just have a black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-on-camera-app/6f0e70d8-d3a7-4a28-ad76-49e532c15543
  10. Camera showing black screen

Camera showing black screen: I bought HP All-in-One 24-df0215in 23.8-Inch FHD with Alexa Built-in from Amazon recently. My camera is showing a black screen and i tried to fix it by enabling disabling and uninstalling but it continues to show black screen. Please help....