Windows 10: Camera app won't open under Windows 10 version 1903

Discus and support Camera app won't open under Windows 10 version 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After being forced to "upgrade" to Windows 1903, my camera app no longer will open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TimBrown957, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Camera app won't open under Windows 10 version 1903

After being forced to "upgrade" to Windows 1903, my camera app no longer will open.

:)

TimBrown957, Sep 2, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Sep 2, 2019
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 2, 2019
  4. JMX
    jmx Win User

Camera app won't open under Windows 10 version 1903

Autoplay -Open Device Stage

I have a camera.
    For this camera Windows 10 "Auto play" is set to "Open Device Stage" which is run when this camera is connected via USB cable and then turned On.

With Windows 10 version 1809 the camera app is listed on the Task bar then runs and saves pictures from the camera to a folder on the computer. This is exactly what I expect and want to happen.

Unfortunately, with Windows 10 version 1903 the camera app loads and then a Microsoft pictures app runs (both apps are shown on the taskbar).

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get Auto play to run the camera app and not the Microsoft pictures app?
    The only solution I can think of is to just return to Windows 10 version 1809 until version 1903 gets fixed.

Thema:

Camera app won't open under Windows 10 version 1903

1. Camera app won't open under Windows 10 version 1903 - Similar Threads - Camera app won't

2. Windows 10 Apps Won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Apps Won't open: Hi,Since last wednesday Windows apps Calender, Store, Photo's, Security Center etc. won't open on my laptop. I noticed the wsappx service is using alot of recources. Ive tried serval solutions. Wich didnt work so as a final resort i reinstalled the laptop. After updating it...
  3. Windows 10 Apps Won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Apps Won't open: Hi,Since last wednesday Windows apps Calender, Store, Photo's, Security Center etc. won't open on my laptop. I noticed the wsappx service is using alot of recources. Ive tried serval solutions. Wich didnt work so as a final resort i reinstalled the laptop. After updating it...
  4. Windows 10 won't open apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't open apps: I don't know why this is happening but when I update the drivers of my APU some apps in Windows won't open and some do, if I see the process in Task Manager they open for like ~2 seconds and then close automatically, without updating the drivers this doesn't happen, but I...
  5. Windows 10 won't open apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't open apps: I don't know why this is happening but when I update the drivers of my APU some apps in Windows won't open and some do, if I see the process in Task Manager they open for like ~2 seconds and then close automatically, without updating the drivers this doesn't happen, but I...
  6. App won't open on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App won't open on Windows 10: Hello. I have this app called horbito NOVA a browser and when I double click it, the mouse cursor shows the loading symbol but the app itself won't open. I installed the app today, and haven't even got the chance of opening it....
  7. Windows 10 version 1903 or 1909 won't install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 version 1903 or 1909 won't install: I'm always met with the error code 0xC1900101 or 0x8007042c. It usually goes through the whole update process but when I go to check if it's updated it either says my version of Windows has reached the end of service or there were some problems installing updates. submitted...
  8. Microsoft Camera App Won't Open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Camera App Won't Open: Microsoft Camera App on Dell Laptop won't open. I have gone under settings to reset the App but it doesn't reset to allow use of the App. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-camera-app-wont-open/4ef88e91-d7e2-4e6a-b3dd-b970870d1052
  9. Windows 10 Version 1903 won't install

Windows 10 Version 1903 won't install: So the other day I got a "can't install updates" notification. I went into Settings to see what it said and when I tried to Fix the issues, it kept popping up with the same message that "This PC can't run Windows 10." Well, the laptop is a little less than a year old and it...
  10. Win-10, version 1903 won't download

Win-10, version 1903 won't download: Microsoft search tool stopped working and had to use Google to search internet. Got message that I needed version 1903 of Win-10 but couldn't download because of a compatibility issue with Intel RST driver. My driver is version 15.2.1.1028 and they recommend 15.5.2.1054 or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 autoplay device stage disappears seconds