Windows 10: camera bug

Discus and support camera bug in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm realling struggling with camera / webcam. Since this morning the camera is constantly switching between giving an error and working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lian_Mulder, Apr 2, 2020.

1. camera bug

Hi there,

I'm realling struggling with camera / webcam.
    Since this morning the camera is constantly switching between giving an error and working normally.

Error is also changing constantly from 0xA00F4289<ActiveCameraUnplugged> to 0xA004244<NoCamerasAreAttachted>

I already tried installing de driver program Integrated Camera again, and everything is up to date.

Also antivirus program is not blocking the camera and privacysettings are all good.

I have a lenovo ideapad s340.

Sometimes camera works for like 5-10 minutes again, and then switches back to giving the same errors.

Also The camera is giving this errors with microsoft Teams and Skype.

Anybody any ideas? Im out of them. I've tried to fix it since this morning...

Thanks in advance!

:)

Lian_Mulder, Apr 2, 2020

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Apr 2, 2020
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Apr 2, 2020
  4. camera bug

Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

camera bug

1. camera bug - Similar Threads - camera bug

2. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  3. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  4. Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted: Hi! folks, After windows 11 silent update, Camera driver got corrupted.Here the things I have done so far:1 I have applied all the fixes given in Microsoft Support2 I have done `dism` and `sfc` scans too, all things are fine.3 I have opened a support ticket last night, got...
  5. Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted

Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted: Hi! folks, After windows 11 silent update, Camera driver got corrupted.Here the things I have done so far:1 I have applied all the fixes given in Microsoft Support2 I have done `dism` and `sfc` scans too, all things are fine.3 I have opened a support ticket last night, got...
  6. bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port

bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port: bug report after update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII is not recognized on usb port Navigator Explorer does not see my camera connected via USB portBefore the update there was no problemMessage: Scan Error "Make sure the settings are corect ..."But settings for camera are...
  7. bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port: bug report after update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII is not recognized on usb port Navigator Explorer does not see my camera connected via USB portBefore the update there was no problemMessage: Scan Error "Make sure the settings are corect ..."But settings for camera are...
  8. Windows 11 camera app video recording microphone not working privacy settings bug?

Windows 11 camera app video recording microphone not working privacy settings bug?: Hello,I'm trying to record a video using the webcam of my laptop with the windows camera app. I get the message that I should change my privacy settings for the camera app to be able to use microphone while recording. The privacy settings for the camera app are set correctly...
  9. Windows 11 camera app video recording microphone not working privacy settings bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 camera app video recording microphone not working privacy settings bug?: Hello,I'm trying to record a video using the webcam of my laptop with the windows camera app. I get the message that I should change my privacy settings for the camera app to be able to use microphone while recording. The privacy settings for the camera app are set correctly...
  10. Bug Check and Green Screen - related to Microsoft USB Camera - Windows 10 10.0.18363

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Check and Green Screen - related to Microsoft USB Camera - Windows 10 10.0.18363: Hi I upgraded my Windows 10 desktop to Windows 10 10.0.18363. No other changes. Every since the upgrade, every time I start the Camera app built in MS app, the terminal server service drops 1Gb/sec connection. Motherboard is ASUS A97-A. I then switch monitor to that...