Windows 10: camera card

Discus and support camera card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer doesn't react when I insert my camera card, and I can't find that Drive anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tohikanee, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Tohikanee Win User

camera card

My computer doesn't react when I insert my camera card, and I can't find that Drive anymore.

:)

Tohikanee, Sep 18, 2020

2. Read camera memory card

I have a Pentax Optio 330RS camera. I should be able to connect the camera to my HP Envy15 laptop by cable to download the photos on the memory card or from the camera's internal memory to the laptop. It doesn't work and I suspect that the camera's software is not compatible with Windows 10 ( v1809) on the laptop. Can anyone confirm this and perhaps suggest a way I can read the camera's memory card?

beachguide, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Read camera memory card

That model has a CompactFlash memory card...

Pentax Optio 330RS Specs - CNET

You'll need a usb CF card reader, then you can just browse the card in File Explorer.

Amazon.co.uk : compacflash reader

I routinely do that for my camera, but as mine has an SD card that's easier, my laptop has an SD card slot built in.

camera card [​IMG]

4. camera card

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

camera card

1. camera card - Similar Threads - camera card

2. How can I convert a Fuji Camera SD card to a PC usable SD card?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I convert a Fuji Camera SD card to a PC usable SD card?: My Fuji digital camera has formatted it's SD card for it's own use. I can read the pictures in my Windows 10 PC, but I cannot reformat the card so I can use it for other things. Every attempt to reformat the SD card returns the error message about the card being "wright...
  3. SD card from camera to Windows 10 /Dell Inspiron 3647 how to make it work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card from camera to Windows 10 /Dell Inspiron 3647 how to make it work?: How do you make a SD card from a camera show up on a PC Windows 10 / Dell Inspiron 3647. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-from-camera-to-windows-10-dell-inspiron/696234df-dd04-4336-84e9-d554032ee487
  4. Read camera memory card

Read camera memory card: I have a Pentax Optio 330RS camera. I should be able to connect the camera to my HP Envy15 laptop by cable to download the photos on the memory card or from the camera's internal memory to the laptop. It doesn't work and I suspect that the camera's software is not compatible...
  5. There might be some photo's on my camera SD Card its pluged into the front of the computer...

There might be some photo's on my camera SD Card its pluged into the front of the computer...: how do I add software to the new up grade of windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-might-be-some-photos-on-my-camera-sd-card/b3a42bd5-c04a-42b0-98f3-ba64f120410a
  6. loading camera card chip photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    loading camera card chip photos: I have my sd card in my tower...I can't get my photos imported as I did just a month ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-camera-card-chip-photos/16124936-b26d-44e7-8fdd-8fbbfdcd00f6
  7. SD Card works on camera but Laptops wants me to format it every time I try to use the Card...

SD Card works on camera but Laptops wants me to format it every time I try to use the Card...: I have a 128GB Samsung SD card for my camera My windows 10 Laptop is Asus TP300LD I used the SanDisk Adapter for the SD card and inserted this in the card reader slot in my laptop Unfortunately, I seem to get an error every time I insert the adaptor with the SD card in...
  8. I bought an SD card to install linux, now I want to use it for my camera, but it appears...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I bought an SD card to install linux, now I want to use it for my camera, but it appears...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ra1n69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dx4ahq/i_bought_an_sd_card_to_install_linux_now_i_want/
  9. Windows 10 won't recognize SD card from camera

Windows 10 won't recognize SD card from camera: laptop with windows all of a sudden won't recognize SD card from camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-recognize-sd-card-from-camera/b8567e56-7747-4332-b9ef-4231699629f6
  10. Having Trouble Importing Photosfrom my camera SD card to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Having Trouble Importing Photosfrom my camera SD card to Windows 10 PC: I'll start with the reminder that I know little about computers, so please bear with me. I have a small Nikon CoolPix camera. When I bought a new computer with Windows 10, and I inserted the SD card to transfer photos from the camera to the computer, a large window popped...