Windows 10: Camera closes immediately in build 10147

Discus and support Camera closes immediately in build 10147 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open camera it closes immediately closes. Stays open about one second. Anyone else having same symptoms? 7245 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AFTommy, Jun 19, 2015.

1. AFTommy Win User

Camera closes immediately in build 10147

When I open camera it closes immediately closes. Stays open about one second. Anyone else having same symptoms?

:)

AFTommy, Jun 19, 2015

2. Error code: 0xC004C003 when using the CDkey provided in the Insdier Webportal

The product keys have changed for builds 10147 and later.

Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10147:
    KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 10147:
    8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV

Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10147:
    CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K

Both to install and activate.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2015
  3. Activation in Build 10159

Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10147:
    KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 10147:
    8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV

Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10147:
    CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K

Both to install and activate.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2015
Thema:

Camera closes immediately in build 10147

1. Camera closes immediately in build 10147 - Similar Threads - Camera closes immediately

2. Chrome opens but immediately closes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome opens but immediately closes: when I updated windows on 14/06/2021 chrome opens but it immediately closes I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and also restarted my laptop but it always does the same thing....
  3. Program Opening and Closing Immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program Opening and Closing Immediately: Over the last week, I have the above window open and close immediately every ten minutes on the dot, usually before I can see what the window says. Only reason I was able to get the above screen shot was that I just happened to turned my PC on at one of the 10 minute...
  4. Outlook opens and then immediately closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook opens and then immediately closes: A computer friend has helped me some. We've disabled a McAfee Addon, but still doing the same thing. How do I repair this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-opens-and-then-immediately-closes/ac5e4c73-200d-425d-ad84-6d84b917e198
  5. Apps opening, then immediately closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps opening, then immediately closing: Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 19041.84. Many Windows Apps , when I try to open them, open a window like they are starting correctly, then immediately close. I have tried resetting the apps, uninstalling, and reinstalling them, Windows App Store troubleshooting, DISM restore...
  6. Powershell Closing Immediately

Powershell Closing Immediately: I've looked all of the the internet and I cannot find any information that applies to this situation. Powershell closes immediately upon starting. When I run it in Command Prompt I get the following: Windows PowerShell terminated with the following error: Unable to...
  7. Apps closing immediately

Apps closing immediately: I'm having an issue where some apps are opening, then closing down immediately. The mouse changes to the "thinking" mode, the app never appears, then seems to close down. So the screen of the program never really shows up. This happens under both Admin and User accounts....
  8. PowerShell closes immediately

PowerShell closes immediately: I am simply trying to open PowerShell and the application closes instantly. This happens when I try opening it as an Admin. I tried input command 'powershell /' on command prompt in admin mode. it gives me an error: The shell cannot be started. A failure occurred during...
  9. Immediate closing of threads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Immediate closing of threads: How come when so many of us are having problems with the updates causing major problems with our pc's, and we come and try to resolve it, we get the stock answer of how to stay updated, then the thread closes. Maybe someone out there has a solution to the problem, and you are...
  10. mail system closes immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail system closes immediately: can't access my emails, the app closes as soon as I open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-system-closes-immediately/678048f7-08c2-4c7b-8f22-8e0d237b33d7