Windows 10: Camera closes immediately in build 10147

Discus and support Camera closes immediately in build 10147 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open camera it closes immediately closes. Stays open about one second. Anyone else having same symptoms? 7245 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AFTommy, Jun 19, 2015.

1. AFTommy Win User

Camera closes immediately in build 10147

When I open camera it closes immediately closes. Stays open about one second. Anyone else having same symptoms?

:)

AFTommy, Jun 19, 2015

2. Error code: 0xC004C003 when using the CDkey provided in the Insdier Webportal

The product keys have changed for builds 10147 and later.

Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10147:
    KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 10147:
    8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV

Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10147:
    CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K

Both to install and activate.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2015
  3. Activation in Build 10159

Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10147:
    KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 10147:
    8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV

Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10147:
    CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K

Both to install and activate.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2015
Thema:

Camera closes immediately in build 10147

1. Camera closes immediately in build 10147 - Similar Threads - Camera closes immediately

2. Windows Security Dashboard closes immediately

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Dashboard closes immediately: When I open the Windows Security dashboard, the window starts and then closes immediately, even before being complete. I do not find solutions online. Windows 10 Version 10.0.17763 build 17763. thank you...
  3. Command Prompt just flashes and closes immediately

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Command Prompt just flashes and closes immediately: Hi there, Can anyone please assist, recently had an issue with trying to open command prompt, thought it had something to do with a issue on Windows 10 after an update. When I tried to use cmd to run a command I noticed it would just flash and immediately close, I read...
  4. Windows 10 Store Apps Closing Immediately

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store Apps Closing Immediately: Several of my Windows 10 Store Apps are closing immediately. They will attempt to open and then just close. I have tried to reset, uninstall, and troubleshoot and none of them are fixing it....
  5. Immediate closing of threads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Immediate closing of threads: How come when so many of us are having problems with the updates causing major problems with our pc's, and we come and try to resolve it, we get the stock answer of how to stay updated, then the thread closes. Maybe someone out there has a solution to the problem, and you are...
  6. Settings | Default Apps closes immediately

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings | Default Apps closes immediately: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: when I attempt to even view default apps under settings, settings immediately closes. Other aspects of settings seem to be OK. How might I fix this?...
  7. mail system closes immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail system closes immediately: can't access my emails, the app closes as soon as I open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-system-closes-immediately/678048f7-08c2-4c7b-8f22-8e0d237b33d7
  8. Settings app closes immediately

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app closes immediately: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 1809, and since today the app settings can no longer start! Indeed, it starts and then closes immediately. I did run "sfc /scannow", it found several corrupted files, but didn't solved my problem. Thanks, Matthéo, aka WiseMatthack....
  9. Skype closes immediately after launching

Skype closes immediately after launching: Hi, I just asked Cortana to open Skype, so she did, and when Skype showed the loading it immediately closed itself. I don't really have too much information, other than this is a Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17738.1000, according to the "About" tab in the settings....
  10. Some apps opens then closes immediately.

Some apps opens then closes immediately.: I don't know where to report problems with applications from Windows Store but - Facebook, Instagram and Messenger doesn't work after April Update. All of these apps opens then closes immediately. Anybody else have a similar problem? *Confused Windows Apps Troubleshooter...