Windows 10: Camera closes immediately in build 10147

Discus and support Camera closes immediately in build 10147 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open camera it closes immediately closes. Stays open about one second. Anyone else having same symptoms? 7245 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AFTommy, Jun 19, 2015.

1. AFTommy Win User

Camera closes immediately in build 10147

When I open camera it closes immediately closes. Stays open about one second. Anyone else having same symptoms?

:)

AFTommy, Jun 19, 2015

2. Error code: 0xC004C003 when using the CDkey provided in the Insdier Webportal

The product keys have changed for builds 10147 and later.

Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10147:
    KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 10147:
    8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV

Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10147:
    CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K

Both to install and activate.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2015
  3. Activation in Build 10159

Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10147:
    KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 10147:
    8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV

Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10147:
    CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K

Both to install and activate.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2015
Thema:

Camera closes immediately in build 10147

1. Camera closes immediately in build 10147 - Similar Threads - Camera closes immediately

2. Chrome opens but immediately closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome opens but immediately closes: chrome opens but it immediately closes sometimes it will stay open for 5 mins or all day without closing but it will happen constantly the next day until I reset my computersometimes that doesn't even work or clear all my cache which again sometimes doesn't work it's just...
  3. program opens and closes immediately

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program opens and closes immediately: Before the latest update to Win10, my program Jigsaw Mania was working fine. Now it opens but closes within a few seconds and is unusable now. Is there a way to fix this? I reinstalled the Jigsaw Mania program but had the same result. joe...
  4. Powershell Closing Immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell Closing Immediately: I've looked all of the the internet and I cannot find any information that applies to this situation. Powershell closes immediately upon starting. When I run it in Command Prompt I get the following: Windows PowerShell terminated with the following error: Unable to...
  5. Apps closing immediately

Apps closing immediately: I'm having an issue where some apps are opening, then closing down immediately. The mouse changes to the "thinking" mode, the app never appears, then seems to close down. So the screen of the program never really shows up. This happens under both Admin and User accounts....
  6. PowerShell closes immediately

PowerShell closes immediately: I am simply trying to open PowerShell and the application closes instantly. This happens when I try opening it as an Admin. I tried input command 'powershell /' on command prompt in admin mode. it gives me an error: The shell cannot be started. A failure occurred during...
  7. Immediate closing of threads

Immediate closing of threads: How come when so many of us are having problems with the updates causing major problems with our pc's, and we come and try to resolve it, we get the stock answer of how to stay updated, then the thread closes. Maybe someone out there has a solution to the problem, and you are...
  8. install of leaked 10147

install of leaked 10147: Just as the title states; whats the best way to try and do a clean install of this leaked iso without doing away with my current files, pics, etc that are currently on my hd. Ive tried a few different ways some people have already suggessted to no avail. because i either keep...
  9. Windows 10 Build 10147 x64 ISO has leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 10147 x64 ISO has leaked: Just leaked about a half hour ago, apparently. Links are pretty scarce at the moment. It's from the fbl_impressive lab, so I'm wondering if it's going to be the next public build. 10147.0.150613-1600.FBL_IMPRESSIVE_CLIENTPRO-CORE_OEMRET_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO [img] Tip...
  10. Windows 10 Build 10147 showcasing improved UI

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 10147 showcasing improved UI: Windows 10 Build 10147 leaked earlier today and includes a whole bunch of new changes and features which are beginning to give us a good idea on how the Windows 10 RTM will look and feel. Build 10147 includes many improvements to the UI, apps, settings and more. You can...