Windows 10: Camera color settings - Software of hardware presets?

Discus and support Camera color settings - Software of hardware presets? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using a Lenova Thinkpad, was recently on a ZOOM meeting and the onboard camera turned off. After the meeting I rebooted the computer to no avail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanaTaylor2, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Camera color settings - Software of hardware presets?

I am using a Lenova Thinkpad, was recently on a ZOOM meeting and the onboard camera turned off. After the meeting I rebooted the computer to no avail then went looking for camera settings - reset all visible toggles and didn't check again until next zoom meeting. Camera was working but only in Black and White. Went back to device settings looking for 'color' settings and found none. On board camera works but only in B&W. Any suggestions where to look to reset/activate color? PS: plugged in a Microsoft HD camera/mic and it works fine in color so puzzle remains with built-in device.

:)

DanaTaylor2, Apr 8, 2020

2. Camera Color Settings

My camera keeps adjusting the color settings dependent on the color in the frame. I am trying to use a chromakey green screen in the back ground. As soon as I put the screen up, the camera adjusts color balance or the white balance, and over saturates with
    red.

The camera app settings only allow me to adjust the brightness.

Is there a way to fix the color balance, or turn off the auto adjust feature?

danieledwards77, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Camera Color Settings

Hello Greg,

Thanks for the quick response.

I don't need help with the green screen software.

I'm using Zoom web conferencing software, and it has a "virtual background" feature that does the green screening quite well.

The problem is that the camera re calibrates when I put the physical screen up in the back ground. The camera changes it's colour balance, my shirt goes from white to pink on screen.

I need to get into the camera settings a little deeper and turn off the auto adjust.

Every article I've found on the Microsoft forums about color balance is about the screen color balance. But the camera is changing it's balance.

danieledwards77, Apr 8, 2020
  4. bounch Win User

Camera color settings - Software of hardware presets?

Camera preset on E71

Hi everybody !

I'd like to know if there is any way to save the camera preset on my Nokia E71 :

For example what I want to do is automatically start the camera application with the black&white filter ON.

Thanks
    Camera color settings - Software of hardware presets? [​IMG]

bounch, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Camera color settings - Software of hardware presets?

1. Camera color settings - Software of hardware presets? - Similar Threads - Camera color settings

2. Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly: I have a Cintiq 22HD and windows keeps randomly changing the color presets and RGB values of it back to its defaults what seems like randomly, but there might be something triggering it. As i can force it to happen one way and thats by plugging in anything to a usb port....
  3. Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly: I have a Cintiq 22HD and windows keeps randomly changing the color presets and RGB values of it back to its defaults what seems like randomly, but there might be something triggering it. As i can force it to happen one way and thats by plugging in anything to a usb port....
  4. Windows 10 Camera Color Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Camera Color Settings: Is there a built in way to get access to more advanced camera settings in Windows 10 than what is available in the Camera app? I had a user that had ridiculously washed out webcam color settings and I couldn't find any way to change that for a while, eventually the user had...
  5. Does my camera have a hardware or software problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does my camera have a hardware or software problem?: Hello! I have a Lenovo Ideapad and my integrated camera has been randomly not working. For a few days, the camera will work perfectly fine with Windows Camera and video calls, but on other days, launching the Windows Camera app causes errors like "can't start your camera" or...
  6. Hardware Or software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Or software: Hello guys I have an hcl laptop and it had been working fine until today . when I press some buttons on my laptop I don't know which buttons they are, it is random my laptop continuously beeps and I have to press num lk or ins for five seconds to make it stop . whenever it...
  7. Camera Color Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Color Settings: My camera keeps adjusting the color settings dependent on the color in the frame. I am trying to use a chromakey green screen in the back ground. As soon as I put the screen up, the camera adjusts color balance or the white balance, and over saturates with red. The camera...
  8. Software/Hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software/Hardware: Good Day Can you help me please? I have a Lenovo all in one touchscreen 21inches which I purchased new some years ago it came with Windows 7 which immediately updated when I went on line. I have had some problems with the hardware which Lenovo put right. However in the...
  9. software/hardware

software/hardware: my system is running a hp laptop on my new min desktop making it run hot system is a intel product help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/softwarehardware/e82fa7e0-aa77-4164-be6a-edf339026dab
  10. camera software

camera software: I have a Canon sx40hs camera, when downloading a picture my software comes up OK but won't stay on the screen long enough to move the picture to a folder. It worked fine last week....