Windows 10: Camera Direction

Discus and support Camera Direction in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I switch the camera to rear-facing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-direction/0d634e1a-4285-4b27-b50a-49f5fec9383c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James Carlson_SF, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Camera Direction

How can I switch the camera to rear-facing?

:)

James Carlson_SF, Dec 3, 2020

2. Not possible to import photos direct from my camera in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I can understand the inconvenience this may have caused, but rest assured, we are here to help you with your concern.

This could be due to incorrect Auto play settings. I suggest you to follow the steps as shown below and check if it helps.

• Plug in the Camera.
    • Go to Start and type AutoPlay Settings.
    • Choose AutoPlay Settings.
    • Under your Camera Device, choose the option "Import Photos and Videos."
    • Exit Auto Play Settings and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Camera Direction

Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Camera Direction

1. Camera Direction - Similar Threads - Camera Direction

2. I followed directions on how to take a video with my PC camera. I pressed video and the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I followed directions on how to take a video with my PC camera. I pressed video and the...: how do I take a video with my PC camera?I followed the instructions and the screen on my PC remained black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-followed-directions-on-how-to-take-a-video-with/681e712c-dfcd-43b7-b8ad-62748bd21859
  3. I followed directions on how to take a video with my PC camera. I pressed video and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I followed directions on how to take a video with my PC camera. I pressed video and the...: how do I take a video with my PC camera?I followed the instructions and the screen on my PC remained black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-followed-directions-on-how-to-take-a-video-with/681e712c-dfcd-43b7-b8ad-62748bd21859
  4. I followed directions on how to take a video with my PC camera. I pressed video and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I change import settings from my camera to instead of onedrive, directly to photos...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change import settings from my camera to instead of onedrive, directly to photos...: I need to import photos from my camera, and when i import them it uses onedrive to import. I want to instead make it go directly to photos. Does anyone know how to change this? Thank you...
  6. How do I change import settings from my camera to instead of onedrive, directly to photos...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change import settings from my camera to instead of onedrive, directly to photos...: I need to import photos from my camera, and when i import them it uses onedrive to import. I want to instead make it go directly to photos. Does anyone know how to change this? Thank you...
  7. How do I change import settings from my camera to instead of onedrive, directly to photos...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. upload photos from camera has changed; I can no longer do it from camera direct to Picasa3....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    upload photos from camera has changed; I can no longer do it from camera direct to Picasa3....: I have to take the card out of the camera and do it from that via 'pictures' folder, an irritation as I have to take the camera of the tripod to get at the card and an extra step in what was a simple process. I can still copy photos from an older camera. I can still copy from...
  9. Transferring files directly from camera results in random uncompressed JPEGs?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring files directly from camera results in random uncompressed JPEGs?: Windows 10 Pro 1909. Our company's warehouse takes photos of all incoming items. They copy these photos via the camera's USB port directly to a fileserver. The fileserver is mapped to a drive letter and the transfer is done using only Windows Explorer they're not using any...
  10. Unable to import photos directly from camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to import photos directly from camera: I'm unable to import photos directly from my camera since Windows 10 . Please advise if this is still possible and provide a solution, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-import-photos-directly-from-camera/6869cace-832d-4901-9a8e-0642e5602cf3