Windows 10: camera display problem

Discus and support camera display problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My Laptop was windows 10 Camera display is very bad ( like dots on display) .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gangadhar1987, Feb 17, 2019.

1. camera display problem

Hi,

My Laptop was windows 10

Camera display is very bad ( like dots on display) .

:)

gangadhar1987, Feb 17, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Feb 17, 2019
  4. camera display problem

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

camera display problem

1. camera display problem - Similar Threads - camera display problem

2. Ip Camera Not Displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ip Camera Not Displaying: Hello all,I was trying to configure this IP camera with the windows Ip camera feature and I was able to log in but not see an image. I was able to see an image randomly, but it randomly stopped. I looking over the internet and haven't seen anything like this. Here is a...
  3. Ip Camera Not Displaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ip Camera Not Displaying: Hello all,I was trying to configure this IP camera with the windows Ip camera feature and I was able to log in but not see an image. I was able to see an image randomly, but it randomly stopped. I looking over the internet and haven't seen anything like this. Here is a...
  4. Problem with camera, "Camera not found."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with camera, "Camera not found.": Apparently, whenever I try to open my camera it shows an error and said that "Camera not found". Now, it doesn't show the error message, instead my camera flash keeps blinking on and off the flash indicates whether my camera is on or not. I've tried checking the privacy...
  5. Camera problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera problems.: My camera didn't work lately so I tried to uninstall the drivers from the device manager, restart the laptop, and in the last phase, when I pressed * scan for hardware changes * it didn't show me the camera. Can anyone help me with a guide?...
  6. CAMERA PROBLEM

CAMERA PROBLEM: HELP PLEASE [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-problem/8ffb4199-ed27-495f-9063-566d4cac1c9a
  7. camera display

camera display: My camera and video shows me upside down! How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-display/2f0616b8-b0df-4d66-9691-7e0f58805e91
  8. Camera Problem

Camera Problem: Hello community , I have windows 10 on Acer Predator helios and my camera starts turn on and turn off it self without doing anything , am afraid my laptop has been hacked and wondering what can i do in this problem?...
  9. camera problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    camera problem: hi my camera not save photo . it show my massage something is wrong .and show error code .0xA00F424F<PhotoCapturetionFailed>(0x8007000F) I tired very thing still not working?...
  10. camera problems

camera problems: how do I change my login window so it doesn't use my camera anymore? The camera doesn't seem to work and it takes forever to get it to stop so I can type in my code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-problems/e25162c3-3232-4e91-8f28-33994ce71332