Windows 10: Camera displays black screen only - Win 10

Discus and support Camera displays black screen only - Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. Whenever I open the Camera app, it only displays a black screen. I tried uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it and also restarted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HarikrishnanS1, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Camera displays black screen only - Win 10

Hi.

Whenever I open the Camera app, it only displays a black screen. I tried uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it and also restarted the laptop. ALso whenever I give update driver, it shows the latest driver is present.

Pls help

:)

HarikrishnanS1, Apr 26, 2020

2. Issue with black screen, dual display, ATI Integrated GPU

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to go to device manager and disable the display drivers, check whether the issue persists or not.

• Press Windows + X keys and click
      Device manager.
    • Click to expand Display adapters, right click the second adapter and click
      Disable.
    • Restart the computer and check whether the issue persists or not.
    • Repeat the same steps to disable the first display adapter and check if it helps.

If you find the issue is with anyone of the display adapters then, I suggest you to update the display drivers from the manufactures website for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for
    “Black Screen” issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 camera showing black screen - any advice?

Hello, my camera is showing black (blank screen).

It is present in device manager and led starts when turned on..

I've tried all of the steps described in the suggestion in the locked thread here:

Web camera showing black screen

I've also tried to

-remove buttery + unplug

-re-install applications

-checked for win updates and run them

-flash the camera (to add more light)

-permissions

Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

System Model Inspiron 7559

seen many posts with different suggestions but nothing really helps.

Any advice?

This has been frustrating for weeks!

Thank you,

MartinŠvančárek, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Blu-Jen Win User

Camera displays black screen only - Win 10

Win 10 Camera HP Laptop Black Screen No Image

Win 10 Camera HP Laptop Black Screen. Drivers current, Privacy settings are On, no corrupt files, reinstalled from pc, MS Store won't let me download reinstall, unable to locate a patch. How do I get a picture to display?

Blu-Jen, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Camera displays black screen only - Win 10

1. Camera displays black screen only - Win 10 - Similar Threads - Camera displays black

2. camera screen black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera screen black: my camera does not appear when i open the app, the screen appears black and if i use a app that requires camera it does the same thing as well. If anyone knows plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-screen-black/296eb911-6bb1-4e01-9dc5-dbf5cd391429
  3. my camera only shows black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera only shows black screen: Ive uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and app.. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-only-shows-black-screen/f2336a1d-1dfb-4382-81d2-2e968fa6de56
  4. internal web camera only black screen

internal web camera only black screen: camera web only has black screen when on. new dell 2 n 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-web-camera-only-black-screen/6bde9997-13e9-435e-b0b8-f23832e02c86
  5. Camera only shows black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera only shows black screen: I have an Acer laptop that uses Windows 10 and has a built-in webcam. I can turn the camera on with the camera app. The green light lights up and I get a popup on my screen that says "camera on" but all I see is a black screen. The camera is not covered up by anything and...
  6. Camera screen black

Camera screen black: Suddenly today when I try to use my integral camera on my Dell PC it is just showing a black screen. The light comes on for the camera and the app opens - the computer thinks it is working normally, it will even take a picture of blackness. I installed software for a slide...
  7. USB camera displays as black screen

USB camera displays as black screen: Hi all! I purchased the following product from Amazon: Jiusion USB Microscope I have four computers with the latest version of Windows 10 and tested the USB microscope on all four. On three, the device worked right after plugging it in. I used the Windows Camera app to...
  8. BLACK SCREEN CAMERA

BLACK SCREEN CAMERA: Hi everyone, I have a laptop TOSHIBA SATELLITE P755-S5320 with camera integrated. when I open the camera application to take a picture, it shows a black screen with an error message, as on the picture attached. I tried some research that sent me to the DEVICE MANAGE. But...
  9. Black screen camera

Black screen camera: Hi, when I open the camera application, it shows a black screen. It also doesn't work in applications or websites that require access to the camera. It still doesn't work even though, when turned on, my computer shows the message "Fotocamera attivata", which in Italian means...
  10. Display 1 is inactive - Black screen, Win 10, HD4000

Display 1 is inactive - Black screen, Win 10, HD4000: There is s similiar question but with no solution: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-1-not-active/ca3f99b0-6029-41ff-9fd5-e95e1f4b4c9e I have a Panasonic FZ-G1 Tablet (mk1) which should become a complete reinstallation. Have an USB stick from...