Windows 10: Camera Doesn't Turn Off After Video Calls

Discus and support Camera Doesn't Turn Off After Video Calls in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Microsoft LifeCam running on Windows 10. Whenever the camera is on, a blue light is activated on it. Any time I finish a call on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChiPatty, Apr 29, 2020.

1. ChiPatty Win User

Camera Doesn't Turn Off After Video Calls

Hello,

I have a Microsoft LifeCam running on Windows 10. Whenever the camera is on, a blue light is activated on it. Any time I finish a call on Skype/Teams/GoToMeeting the camera says on - the blue light stays on. I have to launch the camera utility and exit it to get the camera to turn off. That always works. I've disabled Cortana I believe as I've read that can be an issue. Is something disabled such that these apps aren't communicating that the calls are over?

Thanks

:)

ChiPatty, Apr 29, 2020

2. camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, Apr 29, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Camera Doesn't Turn Off After Video Calls [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Camera Doesn't Turn Off After Video Calls

the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Camera Doesn't Turn Off After Video Calls

1. Camera Doesn't Turn Off After Video Calls - Similar Threads - Camera Doesn't Turn

2. Camera turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera turning off: Hi,Does anybody know how to stop my camera from turning off when it cannot detect a face. I was on video call with a friend and whilst sitting in a dark room my camera would turn off. How do I stop this as it’s very annoying....
  3. Camera turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera turning off: Hi,Does anybody know how to stop my camera from turning off when it cannot detect a face. I was on video call with a friend and whilst sitting in a dark room my camera would turn off. How do I stop this as it’s very annoying....
  4. Camera turning off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Camera turns on and off unexpectedly

Camera turns on and off unexpectedly: Hello, I bought a new laptop and I did all the steps correctly like signing up Microsoft account and also updating to windows 11. However, when I am in teams and I had to turn on the camera, it was working for a couple of seconds and then it suddenly turned off unexpectedly....
  6. Bluetooth headphones turn off during video calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones turn off during video calls: Hello!I use the Bose QuietComfort 35 II as my main headphones, and often connect them to my Surface Laptop first gen. This generates two profiles: Stereo for listening only and Hands Free which engages the microphone and allows for pass-through audio.The Stereo profile works...
  7. Turn off auto-brightness adaption for camera during video calls from web-browser

Turn off auto-brightness adaption for camera during video calls from web-browser: I have the problem that if there is any back light, the camera completely under-exposes the video, so nobody can see me. This happens using video calls from within Chrome browser. There must be a way to override the auto brightness function of the camera??...
  8. Webcam turns off automatically during meetings, video calls

Webcam turns off automatically during meetings, video calls: Hey all, I have an ASUS UX334FX laptop that I've been using for a time now. During the last months, I've started having problems with the integrated webcam. During zoom meetings or skype calls or in any app that uses the webcam for that matter, my webcam stops working...
  9. how to turn on camera and mic for video calling on hp probook 4530s laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn on camera and mic for video calling on hp probook 4530s laptop: how do turn i turn on my laptop camera and mic so i can do video calling in facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-camera-and-mic-for-video-calling-on/171be672-b9f1-4d74-8399-0fe5cda87c6b
  10. Camera keeps turning on/off

Camera keeps turning on/off: Camera keeps turning on/off within 2 seconds. Check below video. https://youtu.be/RGSssUGIS-w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-keeps-turning-onoff/bb41aacf-56dc-4842-80b8-39f01a17bd65