Windows 10: Camera doesn't work, Camera App is pure black. Please Help out!

Discus and support Camera doesn't work, Camera App is pure black. Please Help out! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there, I attached an image of what my camera app looks like. What I already tried:-Creating A New User-Reinstalling Drivers-Updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OmarSaib, May 16, 2021.

1. OmarSaib Win User

Camera doesn't work, Camera App is pure black. Please Help out!

Hey there, I attached an image of what my camera app looks like. What I already tried:-Creating A New User-Reinstalling Drivers-Updating Drivers-Rolling Driver Back

:)

OmarSaib, May 16, 2021

2. camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, May 16, 2021
  3. Asus tramsformer book T100TAF Windows 10 camera doesn`t work

On Asus tramsformer book T100TAF doesn`t work camera. It shows only a black screen.

Diana Leonova, May 16, 2021
  4. Camera doesn't work, Camera App is pure black. Please Help out!

Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Camera doesn't work, Camera App is pure black. Please Help out!

1. Camera doesn't work, Camera App is pure black. Please Help out! - Similar Threads - Camera doesn't Camera

2. my camera is not working, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera is not working, please help: my camera is not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-please-help/013d1ed1-aa70-400d-a117-60da7e13c844
  3. my camera is not working, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera is not working, please help: my camera is not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-please-help/013d1ed1-aa70-400d-a117-60da7e13c844
  4. my camera is black and white please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera is black and white please help: my camera is black and white in all camera apps but the only camera apps i need right now is microsoft teams and zoom. could you please help me out?...
  5. my camera is black and white please help

my camera is black and white please help: my camera is black and white in all camera apps but the only camera apps i need right now is microsoft teams and zoom. could you please help me out?...
  6. Camera help please?

Camera help please?: So, I need a bit of help on how to figure out how to fix my camera. You see, I'm trying to make a video for my YouTube channel with my face come but the problem is that my camera is zoomed in and I want it to be back to the normal size. It's acting just like the magnifier...
  7. Camera help please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera help please?: So, I need a bit of help on how to figure out how to fix my camera. You see, I'm trying to make a video for my YouTube channel with my face come but the problem is that my camera is zoomed in and I want it to be back to the normal size. It's acting just like the magnifier...
  8. Camera app doesn't work

Camera app doesn't work: Hello the camera doesn't use the right driver but the windows hello and skype and video calls works fine[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-doesnt-work/4608ca1e-71e9-4188-80b8-fbd7ca576013
  9. Camera app doesn't load camera

Camera app doesn't load camera: Hi, I'm having trouble with the camera app that came installed on my Windows laptop. The problem isn't that it won't run or open, but when I do open it, it shows me a grey background with an icon on it instead of the actual camera displaying. Here's a screenshot of what I'm...
  10. Camera Not Working, Please help

Camera Not Working, Please help: My Camera is not working. I Tried everything(reinstalled, updated, rolled back) but still the problem persists. My PC is Micromax Canvas Laptab LT777 Here's an image of the error. [ATTACH] Please help me with this......