Windows 10: Camera doesn't work in Teams

Discus and support Camera doesn't work in Teams in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Teams open, I can use the audio and chat with someone connected, but I cannot get my camera to work in Teams. My camera on my laptop works and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ken_Pon, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Ken_Pon Win User

Camera doesn't work in Teams

I have Teams open, I can use the audio and chat with someone connected, but I cannot get my camera to work in Teams. My camera on my laptop works and I can see myself, but I cannot get it to work in Teams.

I can see other people who are connected to Teams.

Thank you

Ken

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Camera

:)

Ken_Pon, Mar 18, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Camera doesn't work in Teams [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Camera doesn't work in Teams

camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Camera doesn't work in Teams

1. Camera doesn't work in Teams - Similar Threads - Camera doesn't Teams

2. Laptop camera not working in teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop camera not working in teams: Having issues with my laptop camera not working in Windows 10 have tried the following, and it still will not work. Looks like the webcam light is light but it still shows no picture. tried to uninstall and reinstall a different driver to see if that would help, but that did...
  3. Laptop camera not working in teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop camera not working in teams: Having issues with my laptop camera not working in Windows 10 have tried the following, and it still will not work. Looks like the webcam light is light but it still shows no picture. tried to uninstall and reinstall a different driver to see if that would help, but that did...
  4. Laptop camera not working in teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Camera doesn't work

Camera doesn't work: For distant learning I have to use Google Meet or Zoom. My camera worked perfectly before, but today anytime when I try to turn it on, it either shows me that camera is not found or that my camera refuses to work. I checked all permissions necessary for camera use are...
  6. Camera Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera Doesn't Work: Message: <all cameras are reserved> No apps running cant use camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-doesnt-work/6228e87f-0619-42f5-b4fb-d1ff50b6049f
  7. Camera with Teams

Camera with Teams: Hi I am using Windows 10 on a Macbook Pro and have been using Teams for over a year perfectly great software. Today I turned off the video during a meeting as internet connect was poor. When I tried to turn it back on I got a black screen. The camera works I tested in...
  8. Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working with Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not listed. Can...
  9. Camera doesn't work.

Camera doesn't work.: Hello, I am not able to use my camera when working with teams and when opening settings the app doesn't appear which means I am not able to give it access. What should I do? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. Camera doesn't work

Camera doesn't work: When I launch Camera it says: You need a media feature pack To use camera, you need the Media Feature Pack of N and KN Versions of Windows 10. Media Feature Pack is already installed in my laptop. Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro N version 1903 64 bit Operating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera not working in teams

2. microsoft teams video not working

3. teams camera

4. microsoft teams no available camera found,
  5. cant use camera in teams,
  6. teams camera didnt work,
  7. camera doesnt work in properly in teams,
  8. no available camera found teams,
  9. Microsoft Teams cannot access camera,
  10. microsoft teams camera not found,
  11. camera in microsoft teams not working,