Windows 10: Camera doesn't work

Discus and support Camera doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch Camera it says: You need a media feature pack To use camera, you need the Media Feature Pack of N and KN Versions of Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShilpaDuhalani, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Camera doesn't work

When I launch Camera it says:

You need a media feature pack

To use camera, you need the Media Feature Pack of N and KN Versions of Windows 10.

Media Feature Pack is already installed in my laptop.

Windows Version:

Windows 10 Pro N

version 1903

64 bit Operating System, x64-based processor

:)

ShilpaDuhalani, Feb 9, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Camera doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Camera doesn't work

camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Camera doesn't work

1. Camera doesn't work - Similar Threads - Camera doesn't

2. Camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera doesn't work: I have an HP Spectre 360 using Windows 10. The camera isn't working. I have reset, updated programs, but unable to fix this problem. I have gone into Device Manager, but it keeps referring me back to CAMERA which isn't listed as an option. Can anyone give solid advice?...
  3. Windows 10 camera doesn't activate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 camera doesn't activate: Hey guys, I have a question. My camera in Windows 10. When i open it, it only show a grey box with a pictogram of a camera with a line through it. So i have tried to activate my camera with the activation shortcut so it won't do anything Thanks so much[ATTACH] *** moved...
  4. Integrated camera doesn't work on my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop

Integrated camera doesn't work on my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop: A W10 update disaster resulted in a professional rebuild. Since then I have recently noticed that my intergrated camera does not work with Skype, or indeed anything else. W10 settings confirm it is On and that various apps including Skype have access to it. But Skype...
  5. Windows doesn't recognize camera

Windows doesn't recognize camera: Hello I switched to a new computer and had to re-install everything. I have a VX1000 LifeCam Microsoft camera which Windows did not recognize at all at the beginning, so I re-downloaded all the drivers and updated everything. Now Windows does recognize it... but only as a...
  6. camera doesn't working

camera doesn't working: my windows camera app doesn't working, when I open it, its show this [ATTACH] and I try to uninstall the camera in device manager (I read in some discussion) and then action > scan for hardware change but its still doesn't working so now my camera doesn't appear in device...
  7. Laptop Camera Takes Pictures but doesn't Record Video

Laptop Camera Takes Pictures but doesn't Record Video: I can take photos using my laptop camera but when I try to record video it briefly flickers to the red record button but goes back to the original icon. I checked the video save location (C: Drive, plenty of space) and ran windows troubleshooter for hardware and video...
  8. Why doesn't Windows Hello work and do I have an ir camera?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why doesn't Windows Hello work and do I have an ir camera?: I got a new laptop for Christmas, the Dell Inspiron 5570, it advertised an IR camera but the login options say that windows hello isn't supported. Is this just mis-advertisement or is it a software problem? I don't know what to do. Even in device manager, it doesn't say that...
  9. Cannot download photos from sd card, and laptop doesn't recognise camera, after recent...

Cannot download photos from sd card, and laptop doesn't recognise camera, after recent...: Windows updates installed automatically when I switched on my laptop, however, I can no longer download photographs from SD card. When linking up the camera via usb, that's not recognised either. I have used the troubleshooter and driver update etc but this hasn't worked....
  10. Camera doesn't work while using only wechat desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera doesn't work while using only wechat desktop: I am using MacBook pro 2015. I can use my camera for all other application but once I try to make video call with wechat desktop my laptop camera is never invoked....