Windows 10: Camera doesn't work

Discus and support Camera doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I go on the camera app, it shows a sign of no camera and I've checked on device manager and it detects the integrated camera says it work fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SonaliPatel4, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Camera doesn't work

When I go on the camera app, it shows a sign of no camera and I've checked on device manager and it detects the integrated camera says it work fine. I've reset my privacy setting so the camera is on however it still doesn't work!!! HELP PLEASE??

:)

SonaliPatel4, Nov 24, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Camera doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Camera doesn't work

camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Camera doesn't work

1. Camera doesn't work - Similar Threads - Camera doesn't

2. Re: IR CAMERA DOESN'T TURN ON FOR WIN HELLO

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Re: IR CAMERA DOESN'T TURN ON FOR WIN HELLO: I have the Lenovo yoga s740 IIL and there is problem with the IR Camera. The IR Camera doesn't switch on automictically when camera is disabled. According to Microsoft the camera should switch on even if it is disabled but this is not he case. The regular camera turns on...
  3. camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camera doesn't work: I keep getting the 0xAooF4292 error when trying to run the camera. I have run sfc & dism and that did not fix the problem. The camera was working and then Windows did an update and ihe camera hasn't worked since....
  4. camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera doesn't work: Windows 10 cannot find my built in camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-doesnt-work/f39c2705-8b0d-44ed-9fca-a8b32fbd46da
  5. My camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My camera doesn't work: I just bought a camera, it worked the first time i checked. Then i wanted to use it and it just shows me a black screen. submitted by /u/swisstape [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/js5w3o/my_camera_doesnt_work/
  6. IR CAMERA DOESN'T TURN ON FOR WIN HELLO

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    IR CAMERA DOESN'T TURN ON FOR WIN HELLO: I have the Lenovo yoga s740 IIL and there is problem with the IR Camera. The IR Camera doesn't switch on automictically when camera is disabled. According to Microsoft the camera should switch on even if it is disabled but this is not he case. I get the white light on top...
  7. All Microsoft application just blink open and camera doesn't work too

All Microsoft application just blink open and camera doesn't work too: 2 days ago, I updated my laptop to Windows 10 version 1903. After done, I feel like my laptop is getting heavier on RAM usage, so I decided to roll it back to the previous version which is 1511. Its all fine after my brother say he can't turn on the camera when he doing...
  8. WHY DOESN'T MY CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY LOAD ANYMORE?

WHY DOESN'T MY CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY LOAD ANYMORE?: Hi Well I don't know if anyone here can figure it out, but I thought I'd give this a try. My camera has a cable to attach to any computer via USB. It then opens an auto play and sends newly taken photos to the notebook. Then sometimse I had to click on the camera...
  9. Camera app doesn't see any camera though it is connected

Camera app doesn't see any camera though it is connected: Using Win 10 pro 64 bit I am trying to record from a Sony Digital 8 camera using a Firewire cable and a firewire card I installed in my PC. When I used to plug the same camera with the same cable in my old Win 7 PC it recognized it immediately and could start recording....
  10. My computer doesn't have a change camera privacy settings even though it shows up on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer doesn't have a change camera privacy settings even though it shows up on...: I'm trying to use a webcam and it requires me to go to the change camera privacy settings. But it doesn't show up. What could be the problem here? submitted by /u/manuelManes [link] [comments]...