Windows 10: Camera doesn't work

Discus and support Camera doesn't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,My Camera app doesn't work. I am using a TV for a PC right now. The Camera app came pre-installed on the TV I'm using right now. I can't connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lwl-24, Jul 21, 2021.

1. lwl-24 Win User

Camera doesn't work

Hi,My Camera app doesn't work. I am using a TV for a PC right now. The Camera app came pre-installed on the TV I'm using right now. I can't connect to Zoom meetings I join in with live camera. Whenever I open my camera app, it says "We can't find your camera " Error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I have no way of fixing this. I've triedtroubleshooting with Microsoft supportturning off windshield for my antivirus protection to see if windshield is disabling camera looking up on device manager and running for hardware changesMicrosoft camera can't be uninstalled. I was thinking abo

:)

lwl-24, Jul 21, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Camera doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Camera doesn't work

camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Camera doesn't work

1. Camera doesn't work - Similar Threads - Camera doesn't

2. Camera doesn't work, Camera App is pure black. Please Help out!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera doesn't work, Camera App is pure black. Please Help out!: Hey there, I attached an image of what my camera app looks like. What I already tried:-Creating A New User-Reinstalling Drivers-Updating Drivers-Rolling Driver Back...
  3. SurfacePro 4 Camera doesn't turn on startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    SurfacePro 4 Camera doesn't turn on startup: Hi,I have a Surface Pro 4. My Windows configuration is:Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 20H2Installed on ‎2020-‎06-‎16OS build 19042.964Serial number 021888170853Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0On startup, the camera won't turn on and the machine wants...
  4. Camera doesn't work with ZOOM?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera doesn't work with ZOOM?: Hi, my camera all of a sudden stopped working with ZOOM after the latest update, Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2, I checked this forum and lots of issues...but no obvious answers. I had MS Support dial in to take a look, but still no luck? Any other ideas? Please...
  5. My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent

My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent: My camera doesn't work anymore and i have followed every step on the microsoft website to fix it but it just won't work. every time i oppened my camera this is what it looked like [ATTACH]...
  6. USB camera doesn't do anything when plugged

USB camera doesn't do anything when plugged: I bought a USB camera for online classes Krom Kam its the model and it should auto install when plugged in but nothing happens. I tried on my sister's laptop and instantly worked but on my desktop for some reason doesn't work and I know that my USB ports are working so the...
  7. Camera Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera Doesn't Work: Message: <all cameras are reserved> No apps running cant use camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-doesnt-work/6228e87f-0619-42f5-b4fb-d1ff50b6049f
  8. IR Camera Doesn't Turn on for Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IR Camera Doesn't Turn on for Windows Hello: [ATTACH] I have the Lenovo yoga s740 IIL and there is problem with the IR Camera. The IR Camera doesn't switch on automictically when camera is disabled. According to Microsoft the camera should switch on even if it is disabled but this is not he case. I get the white...
  9. Camera App Doesn't Record Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera App Doesn't Record Video: After getting my webcam I decided I would try and record some videos and test out the quality. I can open the camera app just fine and takes pictures fine, but when I go to try and take a video it stops within a second and gives me a pop-up box containing the text; "Start a...
  10. Re: IR CAMERA DOESN'T TURN ON FOR WIN HELLO

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Re: IR CAMERA DOESN'T TURN ON FOR WIN HELLO: I have the Lenovo yoga s740 IIL and there is problem with the IR Camera. The IR Camera doesn't switch on automictically when camera is disabled. According to Microsoft the camera should switch on even if it is disabled but this is not he case. The regular camera turns on...