Windows 10: camera doesn't working

Discus and support camera doesn't working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my windows camera app doesn't working, when I open it, its show this [ATTACH] and I try to uninstall the camera in device manager (I read in some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by novia-k, Mar 31, 2019.

1. novia-k Win User

camera doesn't working

my windows camera app doesn't working, when I open it, its show this

camera doesn't working 1e3b5037-3b8c-4f8f-b427-61e9f8a98d8b?upload=true.png

and I try to uninstall the camera in device manager (I read in some discussion) and then action > scan for hardware change but its still doesn't working so now my camera doesn't appear in device manager

so feel free to share some tips to fix my camera problem camera doesn't working :))

:)

novia-k, Mar 31, 2019

2. Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Mar 31, 2019
  3. camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, Mar 31, 2019
  4. camera doesn't working

Asus tramsformer book T100TAF Windows 10 camera doesn`t work

On Asus tramsformer book T100TAF doesn`t work camera. It shows only a black screen.

Diana Leonova, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

camera doesn't working

1. camera doesn't working - Similar Threads - camera doesn't working

2. camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera doesn't work: My camera doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-doesnt-work/2bf70f8a-3429-4702-9c1a-765c2f011472
  3. Camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera doesn't work: For distant learning I have to use Google Meet or Zoom. My camera worked perfectly before, but today anytime when I try to turn it on, it either shows me that camera is not found or that my camera refuses to work. I checked all permissions necessary for camera use are...
  4. camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camera doesn't work: I keep getting the 0xAooF4292 error when trying to run the camera. I have run sfc & dism and that did not fix the problem. The camera was working and then Windows did an update and ihe camera hasn't worked since....
  5. camera doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    camera doesn't work: Camera doesn't work on video calls even though the privacy shutter is open. Is there a way to turn it on or could it be a factory defect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-doesnt-work/43aa5599-b00e-4cd4-8517-8215c81c48cb
  6. Camera doesn't work

Camera doesn't work: The Camera app says "We cant find your camera" so I went to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-camera-does-not-work to try it but then I cant find my camera in Device Manager under Sound, video and game controllers and the section Cameras, Imaging...
  7. Camera doesn't work

Camera doesn't work: Hi, My camera recently stopped working. One day, the camera started spasming for 1-2 seconds and then turned itself off. I turned the camera back on, and it proceeded to stay on, displaying what was in front of it. However, after another few seconds, the camera started...
  8. Camera doesn't work.

Camera doesn't work.: Hello, I am not able to use my camera when working with teams and when opening settings the app doesn't appear which means I am not able to give it access. What should I do? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. Camera doesn't work

Camera doesn't work: I have an HP Spectre 360 using Windows 10. The camera isn't working. I have reset, updated programs, but unable to fix this problem. I have gone into Device Manager, but it keeps referring me back to CAMERA which isn't listed as an option. Can anyone give solid advice?...
  10. Camera doesn't work

Camera doesn't work: My camera has worked just fine on Skype until I started using it with other programs / websites (Google Hangouts and Appear.in). Now, for some unknown reason, the cam does not connect into any software, even in the one specific for Windows camera. I've checked the settings...