Windows 10: Camera Driver for Windows 10

Discus and support Camera Driver for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Asus TX300 laptop that comes with 2 cameras, 1 front, 1 back. Somehow Windows 10 is only able to deter the back camera. I am trying to enable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lingwzj, Mar 30, 2020.

1. lingwzj Win User

Camera Driver for Windows 10

I have a Asus TX300 laptop that comes with 2 cameras, 1 front, 1 back. Somehow Windows 10 is only able to deter the back camera. I am trying to enable both cameras, i.e. having the option to use either.

Tried going into device manager to rescan for new device/hardware, the front camera does not show up. Tried uninstalling the back camera also, but after the hardware rescan, still only the back camera turns up. Rollback driver option is not available to me.

Tried Asus websites but drivers only available up to win 8.1/

Thanks in advance for any help rendered.

:)

lingwzj, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 25, 2020
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, May 25, 2020
  4. Camera Driver for Windows 10

my camera disappeared with Windows 10 update

Hello,

I appreciate for trying the troubleshooting steps for resolving the issue, as a next step I would suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

An outdated or incompatible driver can cause this problem. As an initial step, I suggest you to visit the manufacturer website and install the latest driver for Windows 10.

If the driver for Windows 10 is unavailable, you may install the latest driver in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click
      on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to
      Run this program in Compatibility mode
      and select previous version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Also, see: How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

http://blogs.technet.com/b/windowsc...n-the-windows-camera-app-fails-to-launch.aspx

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Camera Driver for Windows 10

1. Camera Driver for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Camera Driver

2. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  3. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  4. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My camera driver is not showing in the device manager, its not working either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera driver is not showing in the device manager, its not working either: My windows 11 lenovo ideapad slim 3, is not detecting camera, its not there in device manager as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-driver-is-not-showing-in-the-device/c6bfb68e-6cba-4b99-8f1d-edf7535e64de
  6. My camera driver is not showing in the device manager, its not working either

My camera driver is not showing in the device manager, its not working either: My windows 11 lenovo ideapad slim 3, is not detecting camera, its not there in device manager as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-driver-is-not-showing-in-the-device/c6bfb68e-6cba-4b99-8f1d-edf7535e64de
  7. download camera driver for HP Spectre 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download camera driver for HP Spectre 360: camera stopped working on HP Spectre 360 so I deleted two camera drivers. Now "scan for hardware" does not detect camera and I am trying to download correct driver...
  8. download camera driver for HP Spectre 360

download camera driver for HP Spectre 360: camera stopped working on HP Spectre 360 so I deleted two camera drivers. Now "scan for hardware" does not detect camera and I am trying to download correct driver...
  9. Lost camera driver on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost camera driver on windows 10: On a day like any other, I use my laptop.But when I open the camera app, I get the message: "We can't find your camera" with error code 0xA00F4244.I opened Device Manager to look for the camera driver but I don't have any camera or image drivers. What should I do now?...
  10. Lost camera driver on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost camera driver on windows 10: On a day like any other, I use my laptop.But when I open the camera app, I get the message: "We can't find your camera" with error code 0xA00F4244.I opened Device Manager to look for the camera driver but I don't have any camera or image drivers. What should I do now?...