Windows 10: Camera Driver Installation

Discus and support Camera Driver Installation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, After a Windows Update, my camera is missing in device manager. Before the update, the camera was working perfectly fine. However, I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brian_Ung, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Brian_Ung Win User

Camera Driver Installation

Hello,

After a Windows Update, my camera is missing in device manager. Before the update, the camera was working perfectly fine. However,

I went to the manufacturer's website to download a camera driver but it failed. The camera driver supports the operation system my laptop has but it won't work. I need help troubleshooting this issue relating to installing a new camera driver. Thanks.

-Brian

:)

Brian_Ung, Jul 26, 2020
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Jul 26, 2020
  3. DAH3517 Win User
    Camera driver for Toshiba satellite

Thanks Anthony,

This site does not list any camera drivers.

Any other suggestions?

DAH3517, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Camera Driver Installation - Similar Threads - Camera Driver Installation

2. Camera driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera driver: I went to use my computers built in web cam the other day and it wasnt working so I looked around online and saw that it possibly could be an outdated driver. When I went to update said driver I cannot find it anywhere. Talked to a buddy of mine who is an IT guru and he wasnt...
  3. Camera drivers not installing correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera drivers not installing correctly: I have run into this problem for quite a while on my Lenovo Ideapad C340-14IML. The camera on it seems to only work on and off, and recently it's been giving more and more problems. I am sure this is a driver issue and not something to do with Lenovo software.At first,...
  4. Need help installing camera drivers

Need help installing camera drivers: I have a desktop which does not have a built in webcam like a laptop does. I brought this plug and play camera and my desktop cannot find it. I figured out that I do not have a camera driver installed in my device manager. I just need to install the drivers so the computer...
  5. Need help installing camera drivers.

Need help installing camera drivers.: Hi, so I just bought an Acer Helios Predator 300 last March and this week my camera has been turning on and off. I found a solution to it is just to not tilt the monitor too much. Just yesterday I woke up and booted my laptop, tried to join a google meeting but the camera...
  6. camera driver not installed

camera driver not installed: When I open my camera it shows an error code well when I followed through with fixing it I was told to roll back the driver for the camera/webcam well the driver does not seem to be any where in the device management....
  7. Install Cameras Driver

Install Cameras Driver: Dear respective person, Where can I install the authorise web camera manufacturer’s website in window 10? Because my Cameras Driver missing when i search at Devices Manager....
  8. camera driver

camera driver: My camera is not functioning. Tried to go into GoToMeeting and my camera was not working. I think I'm missing the drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver/efda5d6f-511c-4029-b992-5eaa1f5a6d4a
  9. camera driver not installing

camera driver not installing: I have a camera of oregon scientific (DS6618) and i dont have the cdrom for it so the driver is not installing automatically and btw my laptop doesnt has a cd driver... what should i do to install the cameras driver???...
  10. How to re-install camera driver

How to re-install camera driver: Hi those @ Microsoft Community, I tried to fix my camera by uninstalling the driver, but now the camera does not even appear on Device Manager, even when I click "View hidden devices" and Scan for Hardware changes. I have a Toshiba Satellite L50-B025D. I've tried looking...