Windows 10: camera driver

Discus and support camera driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My camera is not functioning. Tried to go into GoToMeeting and my camera was not working. I think I'm missing the drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OrlandoColon1, Sep 30, 2019.

1. camera driver

My camera is not functioning. Tried to go into GoToMeeting and my camera was not working. I think I'm missing the drive.

:)

OrlandoColon1, Sep 30, 2019

2. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Missing Camera Driver

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of any third party application or malware made changes to the Camera driver.

However, you can follow the steps from
    Windows can't find or start the camera

If you are unable to open Camera after following the above-mentioned steps, please reply with the following details:

• Are you using an external Camera or an in-built Camera?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 30, 2019
  4. ICIT2LOL Win User

camera driver

Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

camera driver

1. camera driver - Similar Threads - camera driver

2. Webcam not working and camera driver seems to have disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam not working and camera driver seems to have disappeared: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire S 13 laptop on Windows 10. I've had it since about August of 2016 and the webcam has always worked. I used it this past July. Then this morning I tried to use it for a video chat app and it wasn't working. It doesn't work in the Camera app or...
  3. Front Camera Driver

Front Camera Driver: I was a Surface Book 2 and Windows had stopped working. I was planning on uninstalling MICROSOFT IR CAMERA FRONT for a solution I was trying and instead uninstalled the front camera. How can I reinstall the driver for the front cam....
  4. I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop

I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop: hello, I have Hp-204tx laptop with windows 10 on it. When I'm trying to open camera...it is showing that we can't find your camera with error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I try to update driver in device manager but accidentally, I uninstalled the driver....
  5. camera driver not installing

camera driver not installing: I have a camera of oregon scientific (DS6618) and i dont have the cdrom for it so the driver is not installing automatically and btw my laptop doesnt has a cd driver... what should i do to install the cameras driver???...
  6. Drivers for camera and mic on a HP Elite PC with Windows 10

Drivers for camera and mic on a HP Elite PC with Windows 10: Hi. I bought a refurbished HP Elite PC the other day and everything seemed to work OK. I remember I had to pay the seller an extra A$10 to have WiFi installed in the last minute! Anyway, I have since tried to get the camera and microphone to work but I cannot get the problem...
  7. USB camera drivers update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    USB camera drivers update: USB camera: image turned down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera-drivers-update/7bad01fe-365d-42dc-8af6-5873aecb6cae"
  8. Camera error code 0xA00F244 (no cameras attached), can't find driver on surface go.

Camera error code 0xA00F244 (no cameras attached), can't find driver on surface go.: Tried to open my camera, but it didn't work and came up with that error code. tried to re-install the driver but couldn't find it in the device manager. help....
  9. Old Digital Camera Drivers

Old Digital Camera Drivers: Recently my father passed away and I was given his old digital camera (Goodmans GDC1388) Sadly this does not have a screen so I can see what's on the device and Windows 10 doesn't know what drivers it needs. I have attached what I see in Windows 10 and if you want any more...
  10. Camera Drivers Missing

Camera Drivers Missing: Camera driver is missing and I cannot seem to get it back no matter what I try. I have found others with my same problem, but crazily enough, it has not been resolved on any platform that I have seen, thus those people are still out there without the webcam that is integrated...