Windows 10: Camera Drivers Missing

Discus and support Camera Drivers Missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Camera driver is missing and I cannot seem to get it back no matter what I try. I have found others with my same problem, but crazily enough, it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Valastro11, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Camera Drivers Missing

Camera driver is missing and I cannot seem to get it back no matter what I try. I have found others with my same problem, but crazily enough, it has not been resolved on any platform that I have seen, thus those people are still out there without the webcam that is integrated into their computer.

:)

Valastro11, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Missing Camera Driver

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of any third party application or malware made changes to the Camera driver.

However, you can follow the steps from
    Windows can't find or start the camera

If you are unable to open Camera after following the above-mentioned steps, please reply with the following details:

• Are you using an external Camera or an in-built Camera?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Missing Camera Driver

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Sorry for the delay in response.

As per the details shared by you, I have checked with the Acer website and I did not find any updated Camera drivers. There are drivers available only for Windows 7.

However, I suggest you to download the Camera drivers from
    Extensa 5635
    and install the drivers.

Since the drivers are for Windows 7 you will need to install the drivers in compatibility mode, to install the drivers in compatibility mode follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Right click on the setup file and click on
      Properties
    2. Click on Compatibility tab.
    3. Now, click on the check box that says Run this program in compatibility mode and select
      Windows 7.
    4. Click on Apply and then,
      OK
    5. Now, run the setup file to install the drivers.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 21, 2019
  4. robinpe Win User

Camera Drivers Missing

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Camera Drivers Missing

1. Camera Drivers Missing - Similar Threads - Camera Drivers Missing

2. missing camera device and drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing camera device and drivers: I no longer can find my camera after my Microsoft 10 update. I have done initial troubleshooting and the camera or any suggestion it was once on my computer is gone....
  3. missing camera device and drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing camera device and drivers: I no longer can find my camera after my Microsoft 10 update. I have done initial troubleshooting and the camera or any suggestion it was once on my computer is gone....
  4. missing camera device and drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Camera driver is missing and camera is not opening/working

Camera driver is missing and camera is not opening/working: Hello,I have been facing this difficulties. I tried to make video call and noticed the camera was not opening. Then I check my camera but It shows the below message. I tried and followed all steps described on Google, Microsoft and YouTube but nothing worked at all. I need...
  6. Camera driver is missing and camera is not opening/working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera driver is missing and camera is not opening/working: Hello,I have been facing this difficulties. I tried to make video call and noticed the camera was not opening. Then I check my camera but It shows the below message. I tried and followed all steps described on Google, Microsoft and YouTube but nothing worked at all. I need...
  7. Camera driver is missing and camera is not opening/working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. windows 10 camera driver missing in device driver

windows 10 camera driver missing in device driver: Hello , I am not able to have my camera app working on windows 10 . can't find camera app in device manager, tried running scan for hardware changes on device manager still I can't see it . please advice...
  9. Missing Camera Driver; Error 0xA00F4244

Missing Camera Driver; Error 0xA00F4244: I have an Asus ZenBook 2 using Windows 10 Pro. I have never had a problem with the built-in camera before. The issue began in August 2018 when I tried to use Skype and the error being that there were "no available cameras". To make it easier, I will list out all steps that...
  10. Missing Camera Driver

Missing Camera Driver: Hi, After update windows 10 version 1803 (OS Build 17134.345) I can't start my camera and didn't find camera driver in my system. If try to open camera app found this (error codes 0xA00F4244). Please help me to solve this problem . Thanks * Moved from Community...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 camera driver missing