Windows 10: Camera & drivers uninstalled Yoga 510

Discus and support Camera & drivers uninstalled Yoga 510 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to reinstall easy camera on my yoga 510-141SK and all drivers - cannot find correct ones. Someone helped me with this around 18 April but can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FluffyF1860, May 9, 2020.

1. Camera & drivers uninstalled Yoga 510

I need to reinstall easy camera on my yoga 510-141SK and all drivers - cannot find correct ones. Someone helped me with this around 18 April but can no longer find post. If this no longer available please help me find suitable free camera for my laptop

:)

FluffyF1860, May 9, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Camera & drivers uninstalled Yoga 510 :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 9, 2020
  3. Integrated Camera not showing up in Device Manager - Lenovo Yoga 510-14ISK - Windows 10

Hi there,

my Windows 10 Camera app is telling me that it cant find my camera. I have tried to fix it using the answers some people have given for older Windows, but it hasn't worked.

Please help me, I am using Lenovo Yoga 510-14ISK and cannot find my integrated Camera???

Thanks, Thomas

ThomasDoidge, May 9, 2020
  4. Camera & drivers uninstalled Yoga 510

Camera not working! error code: 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5)"

Hooray. I have spent weeks trying to get the disappearing camera to reappear on my YOGA 510 and even bought a cheap plug in device. My computer is a Lenovo Yoga 510 and the camera had just ceased to work apparently.

On my machine, I discovered F8 switches the camera on and off. Lenovo service hadn't the wit to suggest it and I was about to invoke the guarantee.

It's the old maxim: "Keep it simple, stupid" (KISS). It's often the SIMPLE things that go wrong and can be put right.

Thanks.

JeremyBoot, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Camera & drivers uninstalled Yoga 510

1. Camera & drivers uninstalled Yoga 510 - Similar Threads - Camera drivers uninstalled

2. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  3. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  4. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  5. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  6. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bsod for lenovo yoga 510 after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod for lenovo yoga 510 after update: I have a the lenovo yoga 510 and the problem is after i updated it i came the next day wanting to use it but when u turn it on its gives the lenovo logo first then it gives me the bsod and it automatically gives me the same start up screen with the lenovo logo and under it...
  8. Lenova Yoga Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenova Yoga Camera: How can I get the camera to work on a Lenovo Yoga. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenova-yoga-camera/c8f72fef-5a62-4651-ad4c-7938d427cc89
  9. Integrated camera on Yoga C930

Integrated camera on Yoga C930: What should all the settings be to get the integrated camera to work? I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I have reset the camera and it still will not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-on-yoga-c930/2a0bc201-b969-4f8e-b32a-b777d0d5af32
  10. camera in my Lenovo 510 is not working

camera in my Lenovo 510 is not working: error message Oxa00f4244<NoCamerasAre Attached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/camera-in-my-lenovo-510-is-not-working/deab2210-84db-4c8b-a98b-3d4a2606e40b