Windows 10: Camera Error/Media feature pack

Discus and support Camera Error/Media feature pack in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am using windows 10 Pro N, with the latest 2004 update. Whenever I open my camera it says to download Media Feature Pack for Windows N and KN. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Satyam_Mehrotra, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Camera Error/Media feature pack

Hi, I am using windows 10 Pro N, with the latest 2004 update. Whenever I open my camera it says to download Media Feature Pack for Windows N and KN. I add it from setting->apps->optional features. It got installed, but still, it's showing the same message to install media feature pack. I downloaded the setup and installed it, but it's still showing the same message. All the camera apps showing me "No camera found" error. Camera Error/Media feature pack aedd1ddc-ce74-48ef-a7fc-10e6a8d9977a?upload=true.jpg Camera Error/Media feature pack eb5b180b-94b4-4077-b73c-5105511b3cd2?upload=true.jpg .

:)

Satyam_Mehrotra, Jul 3, 2020
  2. procras Win User

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Problem with Media Feature Pack.

I seem to be running into similair issues. After the update, features reliant on the Media Pack stopped functioning correctly, so I reinstalled the pack, which did not have any effect. After following your steps, I noticed that the Media Feature Pack was
    not even listed as a feature on my PC. Further help would be highly appreciated!

(Windows 10 Pro N 64-Bit)

Pure Drive GT, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Camera Error/Media feature pack

Media feature pack

HI,

It could be due to a corrupted installation for Groove or the media pack.

I would suggest you uninstall & reinstall both or perform the following troubleshooting steps listed in this microsoft support article.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/307811...

Lee Teck Koon, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Camera Error/Media feature pack

1. Camera Error/Media feature pack - Similar Threads - Camera Error Media

2. Media Feature Pack error 0x800F0988

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack error 0x800F0988: Hello!I have a Win 11 Pro N, however i can't install the Media Feature Pack.I needed to re-install the windows for some reason and after installation, i get an error when i want to install the MFP.I tried to find some fix already however wasn't able to solve it yet, thats why...
  3. Media Feature Pack error 0x800F0988

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack error 0x800F0988: Hello!I have a Win 11 Pro N, however i can't install the Media Feature Pack.I needed to re-install the windows for some reason and after installation, i get an error when i want to install the MFP.I tried to find some fix already however wasn't able to solve it yet, thats why...
  4. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  5. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  6. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack: Can anyone tell me that how can i install media feature pack for windows version 20h2os build 19042.1446?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/84560820-d2ba-466b-9bcc-05bede13d9b5
  7. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Can anyone tell me that how can i install media feature pack for windows version 20h2os build 19042.1446?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/84560820-d2ba-466b-9bcc-05bede13d9b5
  8. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Can someone send me download link for 'Media Feature Pack' for Windows 10 Enterprise N verision 1909 OS Build 18363.1082. I tried downloading it from optional features and it is not working, i tried everything i can and it is still not working. And i tried finding it online...
  9. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack: Can someone send me download link for 'Media Feature Pack' for Windows 10 Enterprise N verision 1909 OS Build 18363.1082. I tried downloading it from optional features and it is not working, i tried everything i can and it is still not working. And i tried finding it online...
  10. Media feature pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media feature pack: Hi, So I have been having this issue with some games and when I have looked up to resolve said issue all recommendations have been oh you just need to download Media features pack from you're settings in optional features. But when I go to optional features and click on add...