Windows 10: Camera fault

Discus and support Camera fault in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Dear Microsoft, i am having problem with my camera after updates i tried every possible step but not fixed the error is shown in the attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AsifKhan4157, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Camera fault

Hi Dear Microsoft,

i am having problem with my camera after updates

i tried every possible step but not fixed

the error is shown in the attached picture kindly see the picture and reply me as soon as possible

Camera fault 3a302bb1-7144-4d60-b060-751fb05509b8?upload=true.jpg

:)

AsifKhan4157, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Intergraded webcam (can't find your camera) fault

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions:

1. What is the exact model number of your machine?
    2. What is the exact error message/code you receive while trying to access the camera?
    3. Which version of Windows is installed on your machine?
    4. Are you trying to access the camera through Camera app?

I would suggest you to check with the privacy settings from the following article
    Camera does not work in Windows 10.
    If that doesn’t help, you may follow the other steps from the same article.

Also, I would suggest you to disable and
    enable
    the camera driver in Device Manager to see if it works.

Please get back to us with more information, we are looking into this for you and we will be glad to assist you if the issue persists.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jun 3, 2020
  4. jekiboi20 Win User

Camera fault

Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Camera fault

1. Camera fault - Similar Threads - Camera fault

2. RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...: So a while back I did a regedit because I was sick of Window's infuriatingly useless internet search results.The steps I undertook.1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows2. Created a folder called Explorer3. Created DWORD 32-bit registry key,...
  3. RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...: So a while back I did a regedit because I was sick of Window's infuriatingly useless internet search results.The steps I undertook.1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows2. Created a folder called Explorer3. Created DWORD 32-bit registry key,...
  4. camera not showing in device manager windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camera not showing in device manager windows 10: camera not showing in device manager windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-showing-in-device-manager-windows-10/d90008ab-45d4-4f1d-ae58-afcd8ffe89ad
  5. camera not showing in device manager windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not showing in device manager windows 10: camera not showing in device manager windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-showing-in-device-manager-windows-10/d90008ab-45d4-4f1d-ae58-afcd8ffe89ad
  6. camera not showing in device manager windows 10

7. How do I make camera work in Zoom?

How do I make camera work in Zoom?: It says there is no camera. I went into connecttime app and the camera worked. but it did not once the computer updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-camera-work-in-zoom/3287936c-25f3-4267-b43a-bf57bb497d3f
  8. Windows Hello Face says cannot locate camera; event viewer faulting module...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello Face says cannot locate camera; event viewer faulting module...: So I have a desktop PC of my own construction. Gigabyte Mobo. I7-4790, 16GB RAM nVidia 1050Ti(4GB). Windows 10 Home with most recent update 2004 but this problem has been on going for months. I have a working logitech webcam. It is properly detected by Windows Camera and...
  9. Camera not listed in Device Manager fault 0xA00F4244

Camera not listed in Device Manager fault 0xA00F4244: After a recent Windows update, my camera stopped working. I've worked through various fixes privacy settings, reset app etc. but nothing seems to work. The problem seems to be that the camera is no longer listed in the device manager list at all. Can anyone help?...
  10. Intergraded webcam (can't find your camera) fault

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intergraded webcam (can't find your camera) fault: Hi, I have a question about my intergraded webcam on my Satellite 355d-b. Since the Windows 10 upgrade my camera or webcam hasn't worked. I did my research and tried most of the "fixes" that I found online; updating the driver, rolling back the driver, uninstall, reinstall,...