Windows 10: Camera focus

Discus and support Camera focus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Due to the run on cameras I've had to obtain an old Vimicro USB 2.0 camera. VC0321. It's working in one of our USB 2.0 ports but the focus is very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FredStruck, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Camera focus

Due to the run on cameras I've had to obtain an old Vimicro USB 2.0 camera. VC0321. It's working in one of our USB 2.0 ports but the focus is very poor. I've tried twisting what may be the focus ring on the front but it never shows decent focus. I can't locate a user manual. Any suggestions?

:)

FredStruck, Mar 19, 2020
  2. bkly11 Win User

N8 Camera Focus

I'm assuming your are using N8 default camera app, try to put your target object in the center, do a soft press on camera key to enable focus, you will see a green box when camera app able to focus on target object.

If you are trying to avoid target object locates at center, do the above steps & move your camera to make target object locates at the position that you want.

Hope this helps you.

bkly11, Mar 19, 2020
  3. n73 camera focus

hi, i have an nokia n73 music edition, purchased a year back. a few days ago, i accidently dropped it from the second floor of my building.

However its body get damaged, but all the functions, ports, both cameras are working fine.

Problem is that the back camera(main camera) doesnot focus on the far objects(blurred them), and focus on the very close objects, about 6 inch or less closer to camera. What to do now, i have ordered a new body for my phone from nokia care, but this
    camera issue, makes me mad. Please help me...i am waiting for your kind suggestions...

regards.

pallav.

pallav---01, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Camera focus

Samsung Focus Camera Button won't wake Phone

Samsung Focus

My Camera button will NOT wake my phone.

Any suggestions?

HoosierWinUser, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Camera focus

1. Camera focus - Similar Threads - Camera focus

2. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  3. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  4. how do I turn on my camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I turn on my camera: how do I turn on my camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-my-camera/862ac593-c06d-4ded-8a52-1c9915010837
  5. how do I turn on my camera

how do I turn on my camera: how do I turn on my camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-my-camera/862ac593-c06d-4ded-8a52-1c9915010837
  6. Camera is missing

Camera is missing: In my Surface Book laptop my build-in camera is not working anymore. I don't see it in the Device Manager. The drivers are UpToDate. All the camera settings are on. Rebooted the computer many times. Nothing works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.-- Dilip Kumar...
  7. Camera app producing darker, out-of-focus image since Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera app producing darker, out-of-focus image since Windows 10 Update: For the last year, I've used the Windows Camera app to self-tape video locally. I have a Logitech c922 webcam that usually comes in perfectly clear in the camera app. After updating my software last week, the camera app is now producing a darker, blurrier image. The same...
  8. Camera face focus box

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera face focus box: I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT, THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO HAVE IT, THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO HAVE IT, THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO HAVE IT, THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO HAVE IT. WAS SOMEBODY ON DRUGS WHEN THEY ADDED THAT OR JUST PLAIN CRUEL? i'VE HAD AN HP PAVILION FOR 7 OR...
  9. My Lifecam Cinema Camera is always Dark and not focused in my Windows 10pro

My Lifecam Cinema Camera is always Dark and not focused in my Windows 10pro: Hi there, Can any one help explain why my Lifecams on my laptops are all dark in colour. Especially at night it will barely show the image and during the day sometime is over exposed. I have a Surface pro and the camera on that is much brighter and clearer and have now...
  10. built-in camera doesn't work properly doesn't focus

built-in camera doesn't work properly doesn't focus: doesn't focus the view. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-camera-doesnt-work-properly-doesnt-focus/8d1b3c34-8a36-4e91-b61d-64474e822fec