Windows 10: Camera Folder is not working

Discus and support Camera Folder is not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I've Windows 10 64bit. I have Canon EOS MarkIV camera. I'm trying to import photos from camera to my computer but here are the problems; 1- I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Seckin Cebeci, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Camera Folder is not working

Hi,

I've Windows 10 64bit.

I have Canon EOS MarkIV camera. I'm trying to import photos from camera to my computer but here are the problems;

1- I can see photos from SD card but greenbar at the top is always flashing, if I stop it, it give's a undifined error.

2- I can copy photos but when I try to paste it, it's not pasting anything and "copying" screen stucks for forever.

3- I tried to use import photos from windows photo tool but it can't make it too.

4- I've tried to disable windows firewall but nothing changed.

P.S. I don't have direct SD card reader on my camera. Camera and Windows are up to date.

I can't find a solution for it from google.

Please help...

:)

Seckin Cebeci, Apr 12, 2021

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Camera not working

Hi Khem,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why your camera is not working properly. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried updating your webcam driver?
    • What is the make and model of you tablet?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in these articles on how to troubleshoot your camera:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Camera Folder is not working

camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Camera Folder is not working

1. Camera Folder is not working - Similar Threads - Camera Folder working

2. camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera not working: There is so many issue on Windows so I decided to perform clean installation however after I finish the installation my Camera is not working. I open the camera app and its not working. When I check on the device manager the camera is not listed....
  3. camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera not working: There is so many issue on Windows so I decided to perform clean installation however after I finish the installation my Camera is not working. I open the camera app and its not working. When I check on the device manager the camera is not listed....
  4. camera not working

camera not working: I'm trying to record video using the camera app. When I click record it seems to be recording, the counter goes, although when I stop recording, the resulting video is only 1 second and has no audio. I can see also the files are always around 4MB, regardless of how long I...
  5. Camera roll folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera roll folder: How to organise camera roll without date folders. Can't find this setting anywhere in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-roll-folder/7030f0c2-ed44-429a-9c33-3c9fd9418032
  6. Camera roll folder

Camera roll folder: How to organise camera roll without date folders. Can't find this setting anywhere in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-roll-folder/7030f0c2-ed44-429a-9c33-3c9fd9418032
  7. Camera is not Working

Camera is not Working: Hello team, my laptop camera is not working try to re-install & update drivers multiple time however issue not resolve. please revert ASAP. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working/9a930227-f522-428e-ac5e-1df0af4a2b75
  8. Camera will not work

Camera will not work: i have tried to used the built camera on my lenovo ideapad 110 running windows 10 but when i turn it on on it just shows a gray screen photo attached and i have made sure all permissions are on, dont know what to do[ATTACH]...
  9. camera not working

camera not working: my camera is not working from day 1 this is what it shows me whnever i open it [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working/97dee1e9-09e6-4524-ad4c-64d0b1a5b2af
  10. camera is not working

camera is not working: Lenovo t480 Windows 10 kvm camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working/5069e043-2789-40f8-a596-76faf7e5288e