Windows 10: camera has disappeared

Discus and support camera has disappeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my camera has disappeared. lenovo ideapad - it had stopped working with my zoom and now has disappeared altogether from my device manager. please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by andypandyXL, Nov 23, 2020.

1. camera has disappeared

my camera has disappeared. lenovo ideapad - it had stopped working with my zoom and now has disappeared altogether from my device manager. please help!

:)

andypandyXL, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

camera has disappeared

1. camera has disappeared - Similar Threads - camera has disappeared

2. Camera Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Driver Disappearing: Hi,Having an issue with a colleague's camera on HP laptop, running Windows 10 Enterprise.Camera driver keeps consistently uninstalling itself, I can then manually download it and it will work for the user for a short period of time before then uninstalling itself again.Any...
  3. Camera Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Driver Disappearing: Hi,Having an issue with a colleague's camera on HP laptop, running Windows 10 Enterprise.Camera driver keeps consistently uninstalling itself, I can then manually download it and it will work for the user for a short period of time before then uninstalling itself again.Any...
  4. Camera Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My camera has suddenly disappeared.

My camera has suddenly disappeared.: I went to log on to a Zoom meeting today and it was unable to access my camera. The error said that they couldn't find my camera, but the camera app is on my HP Spectre and the camera settings is set to on and gives accessibility to all of the apps I need the camera for....
  6. Built in camera has disappeared

Built in camera has disappeared: Hi, would appreciate any advice. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon PC operating Windows 10, my inbuilt camera has disappeared from Device Manager. The Camera App shows the below error message. My professional IT support guys have tried and can't fix the issue. I have...
  7. My camera disappeared

My camera disappeared: My camera is no longer available. How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-disappeared/9a8612e5-f47a-4ae3-83c8-cae7bc571150
  8. My Camera has disappeared

My Camera has disappeared: I am running windows 10 but cannot find my camera.... It has disappeared.... What is the best way to find it and restore function https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-disappeared/ffe5c4c4-6989-4e38-bdbf-4c7c36dc2675
  9. My camera disappeared?

My camera disappeared?: Have an ACER desktop. When I bought the pc last June, I used the webcam to record video for a crowdfunding campaign, obviously I havent used it much but now the camera's just not showing at all. Far as I now it was an included app. So what on earth do I do? It's Windows 10....
  10. Camera disappeared!

Camera disappeared!: when I tried to use my WebCam I get error message cannot connect to Camera. I have tried to fix the drivers I’ve tried to uninstall and reinstall the camera and it keeps saying the same thing over and over so I called Microsoft they walk me through it told me to uninstall my...