Windows 10: Camera has very low resolution

Discus and support Camera has very low resolution in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought this laptop Acer Aspire 3 with Core i5 10TH GEN. It also have the Windows 10. But the problem is the CAMERA has a low resolution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Renzo Serrano, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Camera has very low resolution

Hello, I just bought this laptop Acer Aspire 3 with Core i5 10TH GEN. It also have the Windows 10. But the problem is the CAMERA has a low resolution until 480P only. I'd bought this laptop because I will use this for my VIRTUAL CLASSES.

:)

Renzo Serrano, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

Camera App Low resolution - Windows 10

To better isolate your concern, we'd like to check the following:

• The results after performing the steps posted on the link that we've shared.
    • If you're getting the same resolution when accessing the camera app on the device where the camera is physically connected.
    We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jul 25, 2020
  3. MisterMai Win User
    Camera App Low resolution - Windows 10

The same problem occurred again. Just like the pics I originally posted, where you can see that from the logitech gaming software: you can see a lot more, and in the Camera app: it looks super zoomed in, or maybe very low resolution.

MisterMai, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Khichi Win User

Camera has very low resolution

My phone camera takes images in low resolution

Hello,

I have Lumia 430 device. When ever i use camera it captures images in low resolution mode. For example if i click on Burst Mode button it shows Burst Mode (Low resolution) and when i click on Single Photo button is also show Single Photo (Low resolution).
    And when i capture photos all are saved in low resolution. I have tried my best to find the solution but all in vain. Any help would be appreciated.

Khichi, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Camera has very low resolution

1. Camera has very low resolution - Similar Threads - Camera has very

2. Low resolution text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low resolution text: I've been dealing with this "low resolution text". I don't know where did it come from. I tried to watch YouTube videos to make my PC get better Frames Per Second. Any help? This is how it looks like....
  3. Microphone has very low sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone has very low sound: Hello,My laptop can see my headset with microphone, it "works" but it do not catch sounds properly. Headset is 100% working, I use it on xbox without problems. I looked for everything and my microphone strenght is 0-2%.any help?...
  4. Microphone has very low sound

Microphone has very low sound: Hello,My laptop can see my headset with microphone, it "works" but it do not catch sounds properly. Headset is 100% working, I use it on xbox without problems. I looked for everything and my microphone strenght is 0-2%.any help?...
  5. File thumbnails in Window 11 very low resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File thumbnails in Window 11 very low resolution: I have a folder with about 800 pictures I am trying to go through and delete the bad ones and keep the good ones. I used to start this process by putting the folder view on extra large icons. However since I switched to Windows 11 the extra large icons are small and the...
  6. File thumbnails in Window 11 very low resolution

File thumbnails in Window 11 very low resolution: I have a folder with about 800 pictures I am trying to go through and delete the bad ones and keep the good ones. I used to start this process by putting the folder view on extra large icons. However since I switched to Windows 11 the extra large icons are small and the...
  7. PC sometimes boots very slowly and in low resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC sometimes boots very slowly and in low resolution: Good day everybody, So I recently got my hands on my dream game PC. RTX3080, Ryzen 5800x, 32gigs of Ram, etc, the whole shebang! And it's been an amazing experience for the most part. But the PC has something weird that I've never seen before. Sometimes, I'd say, 1 out of 6...
  8. resolution of camera is very low compared to others on zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    resolution of camera is very low compared to others on zoom: every other zoom participant has much higher camera resolution than i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolution-of-camera-is-very-low-compared-to/3eb239a7-3467-457a-97cf-e1771e3d127a
  9. Low text resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low text resolution: This is an example of how does my font looks like now. My whole computer texts are pixeled, help.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-text-resolution/3a240caa-dfac-4dfc-9d9d-abc2ac51f90f
  10. Low Resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Low Resolution: Hello Despite trying to find the right info I am still no further forward I am having problems with low screen resolution on my Desktop PC 22" monitor even though I have had it set to 1024x768 and above the screen still looks massive, I have tried dpi,, make desktop icons...