Windows 10: Camera Help

Discus and support Camera Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ive just plugged in my webcam and it works fine but the camera shows it really dark, i went into settings and enabled pro mode but only the timer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hayden2213, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Camera Help

ive just plugged in my webcam and it works fine but the camera shows it really dark, i went into settings and enabled pro mode but only the timer setting shows up there no option to edit the exposure. is there anyway to fix this?

submitted by /u/Hayden2213
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hayden2213, Nov 28, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    camera orientation

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums?

1. Did you notice any changes prior to this issue?
    2. What is the exact model of the computer?
    3. What is the error you get when you launch the app?

Meanwhile I suggest to refer to the steps mentioned in the link and let us know if it helps.

Camera doesn't work in Windows 10

Please get back to us with the required information, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Camera Help

Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Camera Help

1. Camera Help - Similar Threads - Camera Help

2. My camera is not working while trying to use Loom. Can you help me check if I miss anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera is not working while trying to use Loom. Can you help me check if I miss anything?: My camera is not working while trying to use Loom. Can you help me check if I miss anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-while-trying-to-use-loom/988fc900-790f-43a0-bf8c-f1cdf8addc1e
  3. My camera is not working while trying to use Loom. Can you help me check if I miss anything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera is not working while trying to use Loom. Can you help me check if I miss anything?: My camera is not working while trying to use Loom. Can you help me check if I miss anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-while-trying-to-use-loom/988fc900-790f-43a0-bf8c-f1cdf8addc1e
  4. My camera is not working while trying to use Loom. Can you help me check if I miss anything?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.: I just discovered that my hp laptop camera isn't working. The screen is blank when I try to take a photo or switch my video on for meetings. Several attempts to troubleshoot have failed. I either get 0xA00F4240/ 4292 error codes. Has anyone been able to resolve such. Help...
  6. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.: I just discovered that my hp laptop camera isn't working. The screen is blank when I try to take a photo or switch my video on for meetings. Several attempts to troubleshoot have failed. I either get 0xA00F4240/ 4292 error codes. Has anyone been able to resolve such. Help...
  7. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

8. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

9. HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING: pleas help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-camera-wont-work-i-tried-everything/51410800-4cb8-4052-9506-e12114618464
  10. HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING

HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING: pleas help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-camera-wont-work-i-tried-everything/51410800-4cb8-4052-9506-e12114618464