Windows 10: Camera image

Discus and support Camera image in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I rotate the video camera image? Mine is projecting upside down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertHickey3, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Camera image

How do I rotate the video camera image? Mine is projecting upside down

:)

RobertHickey3, Apr 11, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Apr 11, 2020
  3. System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Camera image

Camera does not work.

To isolate your concern, we suggest that you uninstall the camera through Device Manager. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Device
      Manager
      and press Enter.
    • Navigate to Imaging devices.
    • Expand the Imaging devices tree by clicking on the adjacent arrow.
    • Look for your device, right-click then select Properties.
    • Click on the Driver tab, then choose Uninstall button.

Let the system restarts to complete the process. Take note that the camera may not work if there are other applications which are still open that uses the same device, we suggest that after uninstalling the device you can proceed with launching the application
    to check if the issue persists.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Camera image

1. Camera image - Similar Threads - Camera image

2. mirror image on camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mirror image on camera: I have Windows 11 on my HP Envyx360 laptop. My computer camera switched to mirror image and I cannot figure out how to change it back. The camera is HP Wide Vision HD Control. I tried disabling and enabling but it didn't work. I looked under settings but don't see any control...
  3. mirror image on camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mirror image on camera: I have Windows 11 on my HP Envyx360 laptop. My computer camera switched to mirror image and I cannot figure out how to change it back. The camera is HP Wide Vision HD Control. I tried disabling and enabling but it didn't work. I looked under settings but don't see any control...
  4. Can I change my Camera Settings to match the image I get from using the Camera normally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change my Camera Settings to match the image I get from using the Camera normally?: This one is hard to explain, but the image shows it pretty clearly. When I use my webcam normally, it displays correctly image on the right, uncropped. But on certain apps, and in the camera settings, the video and images get cropped image on the left, cropped. To be more...
  5. Can I change my Camera Settings to match the image I get from using the Camera normally?

Can I change my Camera Settings to match the image I get from using the Camera normally?: This one is hard to explain, but the image shows it pretty clearly. When I use my webcam normally, it displays correctly image on the right, uncropped. But on certain apps, and in the camera settings, the video and images get cropped image on the left, cropped. To be more...
  6. My camera is not working as I can see the light only but no image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera is not working as I can see the light only but no image.: I already tried the method mentioned on the FAQ box. But still it's not working. My system model is 82C7 and manufacturer is Lenovo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-as-i-can-see-the-light/058e5fb4-cfcc-4103-a5b7-38831bed5746
  7. My camera is not working as I can see the light only but no image.

My camera is not working as I can see the light only but no image.: I already tried the method mentioned on the FAQ box. But still it's not working. My system model is 82C7 and manufacturer is Lenovo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-as-i-can-see-the-light/058e5fb4-cfcc-4103-a5b7-38831bed5746
  8. Camera saving inverted image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera saving inverted image: I have Windows 11. Its Camera is reversing my image.It works perfect with Skype but when i use Camera directly from the Start menu,my image is right until i capture it but when i click it,it become reversed. There's no option to fix this.just like if i raise my right hand and...
  9. Camera saving inverted image

Camera saving inverted image: I have Windows 11. Its Camera is reversing my image.It works perfect with Skype but when i use Camera directly from the Start menu,my image is right until i capture it but when i click it,it become reversed. There's no option to fix this.just like if i raise my right hand and...
  10. How can I get my camera to record not in a mirror image?

How can I get my camera to record not in a mirror image?: I am trying to make a recording using the camera on my laptop. Everything is recording in a mirror image. It makes it impossible to read any words or sentences that are written.I have tried to figure out how to get the camera to not record in a mirror image, but I cannot.Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reverse camera image reversed windows 10