Windows 10: Camera In-app settings not working

Discus and support Camera In-app settings not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Windows Camera In-App settings is not working after the update on the RCA Cambio version 1. Images also look black and white. Here is my model,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by janthehedgehog2, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Camera In-app settings not working

The Windows Camera In-App settings is not working after the update on the RCA Cambio version 1. Images also look black and white. Here is my model, and an image of the error code. Model: W101SA23T2 Camera In-app settings not working a1b11c12-0948-4eaf-87b7-4c7d471ae197?upload=true.png

:)

janthehedgehog2, Nov 26, 2018

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Camera In-app settings not working

windows store camera app

We see that you are still having issues with your Camera app having an error code 0xA00F4271 even if you have tried the troubleshooting steps from the link provided above. Can you check your camera privacy settings to see if camera access is turned on? To
    check the camera privacy settings, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • Click Settings.
    • In search box in upper right, type webcam.
    • Click Camera privacy settings.
    • Check that Let apps use my camera toggle is On.

If it is on, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    that was provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on August 21, 2016 to resolve Error Code 0xA00F4271.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Camera In-app settings not working

1. Camera In-app settings not working - Similar Threads - Camera app settings

2. Camera app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera app not working: The camera app is just working fine yesterday but today all I can see is grey. I turned on the camera in my laptop and ensure that there is no blocker on it. Again, it is working yesterday. Tried to update Windows and still no help. I tried the repair and reset in settings...
  3. Camera app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app not working: The camera app is just working fine yesterday but today all I can see is grey. I turned on the camera in my laptop and ensure that there is no blocker on it. Again, it is working yesterday. Tried to update Windows and still no help. I tried the repair and reset in settings...
  4. Camera app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera app not working: Yesterday I had a tech replace the top of my laptop and now my camera app is malfunctioning. Best I can tell it's the app and not the hardware. The camera app is not allowed to be uninstalled in the control panel. "0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0X800703E3" was my first...
  5. Camera app not working

Camera app not working: Yesterday I had a tech replace the top of my laptop and now my camera app is malfunctioning. Best I can tell it's the app and not the hardware. The camera app is not allowed to be uninstalled in the control panel. "0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0X800703E3" was my first...
  6. Camera app not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera app not working: i have a new laptop which is 2 months old. I have not encountered any problems until i update my laptop which is windows 10 then my camera started not appearing and not working . I tried to find solution here and still not working , then after an hour searching for solution...
  7. Camera app not working

Camera app not working: My web camera is not working. I am getting the below error Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4244. Can anyone help resolve my issue Regards, Hemanshu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-not-working/b6fd8f99-67d2-4e02-b7c2-6fd8614d085e
  8. Camera App not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera App not working: Hi, My camera app is not working for Microsoft Teams. Error message "Your video is not working. trying unplugging and plugging your webcam" Privacy settings are ok...
  9. Camera app is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera app is not working: Hi, My camera app is not working, its giving an error code:- 0xA00F4244. I went to device manager and searched the imaging device, their, I did not find any camera driver. So, I tried adding camera from "Add Legacy Hardware" but unable to install cemera as it was not...
  10. Camera APP not working

Camera APP not working: My camera is not working. It does not show up in Device Manager, only on my list of APPs. Can I delete it and upload in again--or what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-not-working/c2e8d6d9-27d1-4c2e-ace7-3b2da85230fc