Windows 10: camera in dell inspiron 3520 no workee after upgrade...

Discus and support camera in dell inspiron 3520 no workee after upgrade... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Camera in dell inspiron 3520 no workee after upgrade... backed up and re-installed all drivers got all updates installed ok restart and checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DrMalarkey, May 17, 2019.

1. camera in dell inspiron 3520 no workee after upgrade...

Camera in dell inspiron 3520 no workee after upgrade...

backed up and re-installed all drivers

got all updates installed ok

restart and checked camera using Photos win 10

error code >> 0xA00F4244<no cameras are attached>

Win 10 pro

8/13/2018

version 1803

OS build 17134.523

I Used it last week with photos

i was messing with app permissions

read ALL your info on privacy issues

and those settings are correct now !!

Im going back inside and reconnecting the display cable....all de way from webcam to Mother Board....

p.s. (Im getting pretty good at attaching flat ribon cables) still losing bottom screws ....eh eh eh LOL

:)

DrMalarkey, May 17, 2019
  2. ZOMPEL Win User

DELL INSPIRON 3520

when I had bought dell inspiron 3520, it came with windows 7 as the operating software. recently I upgraded to windows 10. The message that" Dell Stage requires windows 7" has started appearing after the upgrade.

And won't my laptop hamper if I disable and reboot and follow the steps that you have mentioned. Please help.

ZOMPEL, May 17, 2019
  3. Touchpad Scrolling not working on Dell Inspiron 3520 after Window 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I would suggest you to visit Dell support website and download the latest touchpad driver Inspiron 3520 model and install it in compatibility mode for previous version of Windows.

You may refer to steps from the link below:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, May 17, 2019
  4. camera in dell inspiron 3520 no workee after upgrade...

DELL INSPIRON 3520

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to disable dell stage from the startup list by performing Clean Boot and check if the issue persists.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Additional information:

http://www.dell.com/us/p/stage/mc.a...osition=center&modalwidth=850&modalheight=750

Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 17, 2019
Thema:

camera in dell inspiron 3520 no workee after upgrade...

1. camera in dell inspiron 3520 no workee after upgrade... - Similar Threads - camera dell inspiron

2. dell inspiron 3520 and windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell inspiron 3520 and windows 11 update: I have a laptop from Dell Inspiron 3520 windows 8 at the time of purchasing. Then I moved to windiows 7. Can I upgrade to Windows 11 or Windows 10..Which one should I have to go with ?Thanks....
  3. dell inspiron 3520 and windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dell inspiron 3520 and windows 11 update: I have a laptop from Dell Inspiron 3520 windows 8 at the time of purchasing. Then I moved to windiows 7. Can I upgrade to Windows 11 or Windows 10..Which one should I have to go with ?Thanks....
  4. upgrade Dell Latitude 3520 to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade Dell Latitude 3520 to windows 11: Hello everyone!I've a strange behaviour installing new notebooks Dell Latitude 3520 7D36T- identical configuration. After installing all new drivers, dell bios updates usingDell command & update and microsoft patches only one of the two notebooks starts upgrading to windows...
  5. upgrade Dell Latitude 3520 to windows 11

upgrade Dell Latitude 3520 to windows 11: Hello everyone!I've a strange behaviour installing new notebooks Dell Latitude 3520 7D36T- identical configuration. After installing all new drivers, dell bios updates usingDell command & update and microsoft patches only one of the two notebooks starts upgrading to windows...
  6. Dell Inspiron 24 5000 Desktop Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 24 5000 Desktop Camera: I cant not access my camera. Recently purchased this computer and it wont allow me to open camera. I'm getting an error message. I've giving access to the computer, rebooted etc. Still nothing . The camera is built in if any one has any suggestions...
  7. Dell inspiron 3520 keyboard not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell inspiron 3520 keyboard not working.: My dell inspiron 3520 laptop originally windows 8 now updated to windows 10 key board stopped working after taking recent windows 2020 updates. I have updated drivers and regional setting but it is not working. Also not able run in safe mode or change set-up....
  8. Dell Inspiron 3567 Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron 3567 Camera: After installing windows 10 my Dell laptop camera didn't work giving error code "We cant find your camera error code 0xA00F4244" Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-3567-camera/c287bcb1-541a-489d-a9f9-b9b048d0e07f
  9. Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen

Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen: Hi, the camera on my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop appears to be working with power light on, and actions on screen, but no picture the screen is black. Have tried all suggestions, reset, uninstall, update driver etc to no avail Ron...
  10. Does Core i7 from a dell latitude work with a 32bit dell inspiron 15 3520?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Core i7 from a dell latitude work with a 32bit dell inspiron 15 3520?: I have 32bit and my friend wants to give me a core i7 from an laptop and I have core i5 so will it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-core-i7-from-a-dell-latitude-work-with-a/0334ea2d-b34d-43d3-9538-d632dd22fcbf