Windows 10: Camera in use by another app... but it isn't.

Discus and support Camera in use by another app... but it isn't. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Camera in use by another app... but it isn't. I cant get my camera to work because message says it's in use by another app. The only camera app I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BernardRice, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Camera in use by another app... but it isn't.

Camera in use by another app... but it isn't.

I cant get my camera to work because message says it's in use by another app. The only camera app I use is Zoom, but I don't have Zoom open.

:)

BernardRice, Mar 10, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 10, 2021
  4. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Camera in use by another app... but it isn't. - Similar Threads - Camera another app

2. how to solve camera is being used by another app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve camera is being used by another app: how to solve camera is being used by another appand i am not able attend zoom class as it showing camera not availabe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-camera-is-being-used-by-another-app/cb8bd752-9269-4b6f-a4df-051dbb3fe320
  3. how to solve camera is being used by another app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve camera is being used by another app: how to solve camera is being used by another appand i am not able attend zoom class as it showing camera not availabe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-camera-is-being-used-by-another-app/cb8bd752-9269-4b6f-a4df-051dbb3fe320
  4. how to solve camera is being used by another app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype: I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as well. I accept the camera access in the privacy of setting and check in device manager but the camera still does not work ....
  6. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

in Windows 10 Customization
    your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype: I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as well. I accept the camera access in the privacy of setting and check in device manager but the camera still does not work ....
  7. My camera is in use by another app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My camera is in use by another app: I recently had to use the smart phone to join a Zoom call because my camera wouldn't work. I later tried to open the computer camera but got a message that the camera is being used by another app. How does one find out which app is using it and regain use of the camera?Error...
  8. Windows 10 Camera "It looks like another app is using the camera already"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Camera "It looks like another app is using the camera already": [ATTACH] My camera suddenly stopped working when I was in a videocall on Microsoft Teams. It turned black and I couldn't start the camera anymore. I tried reinstalling the driver, both from the official Lenovo site (I have a Lenovo IdeaPad C340) and via Windows, that...
  9. Camera being used by another app.

Camera being used by another app.: Want to use camera on laptop and reads that the camera is being used by another app that needs to be closed. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/camera-being-used-by-another-app/4529ad7b-4d3a-4cc6-9937-b5feb61d53e2
  10. Camera in use by another application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera in use by another application: I keep getting the above message when I try to use my webcam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/camera-in-use-by-another-application/6403038b-3404-4633-bc20-f55292829006