Windows 10: Camera in Windows 10(surface book 2 15 inch)

Discus and support Camera in Windows 10(surface book 2 15 inch) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to be able to open the camera to use it as a mirror quickly before meetings etc, but when I do if I need to actually do something with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Firesource, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Camera in Windows 10(surface book 2 15 inch)

I would like to be able to open the camera to use it as a mirror quickly before meetings etc, but when I do if I need to actually do something with my hair the image confuses me because when I raise my right hand it's on the left side of my screen. I thought there was a way in windows to reverse the image so that it works as a mirror, but I can't find that setting

:)

Firesource, Jan 10, 2019

2. SURFACE BOOK 2 - IR FRONT CAMERA AND REAR CAMERA ISSUE

Click Start > Settings > Privacy > Camera

Toggle on Allow apps to access your Camera

Can you try the steps suggested in this thread for further throubleshooting?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/for...

Andre for Directly, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Book 2 now available

Source: 5 reasons you'll love Surface Book 2 - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Camera in Windows 10(surface book 2 15 inch)

New Update for Surface Book 2 on Windows 10 April 2018 v1803 - May 9

Source: Update for Surface Book 2 (09 May 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4055398

Brink, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Camera in Windows 10(surface book 2 15 inch)

1. Camera in Windows 10(surface book 2 15 inch) - Similar Threads - Camera surface book

2. Windows 11 on Surface Book 2 13.5-inch with Core I5-7300U

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on Surface Book 2 13.5-inch with Core I5-7300U: Amazon just sold me a "Renewed" SB2. Health check says it doesn't meet requirements, but of course the processor is on the approved list.Some say yes. Others say no. Still others say maybe someday. Should I send it back?...
  3. Windows 11 on Surface Book 2 13.5-inch with Core I5-7300U

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on Surface Book 2 13.5-inch with Core I5-7300U: Amazon just sold me a "Renewed" SB2. Health check says it doesn't meet requirements, but of course the processor is on the approved list.Some say yes. Others say no. Still others say maybe someday. Should I send it back?...
  4. Microsoft Surface Book 2 Camera stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Book 2 Camera stopped working: I have a Microsoft Surface Book 2. I installed Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H today, and when I restarted, my camera could not be started. I have tried uninstalling all of my camera resources and reinstalling them. I uninstalled the update. Nothing works. In...
  5. New Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - May 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - May 15: Improvements and fixes in the update May 2020 updates May 15 release The following updates are available as a "Gradual Roll-out" for all Surface Book 2 devices running Windows 10 October 2018 Update, version 1809, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager...
  6. surface book camera

surface book camera: the camera is not working and not showing in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book-camera/c1f1ae7f-d81e-462d-b1d8-de0d1a01d72a
  7. IR Camera Front not working Surface Book 2 15"

IR Camera Front not working Surface Book 2 15": Hi I have a Surface book 2 and the IR Camera Front was working initially, just after the first boot. But after some day of use, updates etc.. now is not working anymore. In Device panel it says STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE I tried any possible way...rolling back...
  8. Surface Book 2 15" Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 15" Blue Screen: Recently got a blue screen, it restarted, then got another after using it for about 15 minutes. It has been over an hour and it has not happened again. I was off guard when it happened so I did not get the error code. I looked at the event viewer and the critical errors were...
  9. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  10. Surface Book 2 - Camera Freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 - Camera Freeze: Hi I'm running a surface book 2 i5 with 64bit Windows 10. After 10 to 50 seconds into using my built in camera (front and rear) the image of the camera freezes and the little white light goes out. This happens with the native windows camera app as well as with third party...