Windows 10: Camera is changing making all the videos I take over a second, down to 1 second.

Discus and support Camera is changing making all the videos I take over a second, down to 1 second. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have taken a 3-minute video for a school project, but after I took it, the video was only the first 1 second. I am on Dell Venue 11 Pro 710 Tablet,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MariaWalker-Kinnell, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Camera is changing making all the videos I take over a second, down to 1 second.

I have taken a 3-minute video for a school project, but after I took it, the video was only the first 1 second. I am on Dell Venue 11 Pro 710 Tablet, Windows 10 pro.

:)

MariaWalker-Kinnell, Jan 30, 2020
  2. dilan00 Win User

6500 Second Camera

My old N70 had a feature that would allow the secondary camera on the front of the phone to be used to take pictures. My new 6500 also had a second camera but i cannot find an option that allows me to take pictures with it. As i have yet to make a video
    call with the 6500 i have no idea of the quality of this camera. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

dilan00, Jan 30, 2020
  3. MattBR_81 Win User
    Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video

I recently got an HP Spectre 360 with Windows 10. I'm trying to record video using the camera app. When I click record it seems to be recording, the counter goes, although when I stop recording, the resulting video is only 1 second and has no audio. I
    can see also the files are always around 4MB, regardless of how long I tried to record for. Any idea how to fix this?

MattBR_81, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Camera is changing making all the videos I take over a second, down to 1 second.

Plugging in second screen makes built-in display + second screen go blank

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please share these details.

1) Are you connecting the second monitor through the VGA or the HDMI port?

2) What is the make and model of the second monitor?

This issue could be caused due to some incorrect settings or due to an incompatible driver. I would suggest you to try these steps and check:

First, I would suggest you to check if you have configured the second screen correctly. It depends on which settings you have selected for the second monitor. You can extend, duplicate or choose only the second screen to be ON. If you have selected only the
    second screen to be ON and if the second screen is not compatible, then both the screen might appear black. Refer to this article to check if you have configured the second screen correctly:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the graphic card driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this answers your query. You can write back to us for further queries/issues related to windows and we will be glad to assist you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Camera is changing making all the videos I take over a second, down to 1 second.

1. Camera is changing making all the videos I take over a second, down to 1 second. - Similar Threads - Camera changing making

2. Switching window to second monitor makes it shift down..?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching window to second monitor makes it shift down..?: When I attempt to move the window Stardew Valley to my second monitor it starts to go… down? I’ll post a video showcasing it. It only happens with Stardew valley and nothing else.Video Link IT WILL MAKE YOU DOWNLOAD ITI couldn't figure out how to show a video so I had to...
  3. Switching window to second monitor makes it shift down..?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switching window to second monitor makes it shift down..?: When I attempt to move the window Stardew Valley to my second monitor it starts to go… down? I’ll post a video showcasing it. It only happens with Stardew valley and nothing else.Video Link IT WILL MAKE YOU DOWNLOAD ITI couldn't figure out how to show a video so I had to...
  4. Camera only records one second long video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera only records one second long video: I'm using the default camera and I recorded a 10 minute long video and when I hit stop recording the video was only one second long. When I stopped recording the timer was at 10 minutes I don't care about my video but is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/DJN220088...
  5. Online videos will only play for 1-2 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Online videos will only play for 1-2 seconds: For the past 4 or 5 days, I haven't been able to watch or download any online videos. At the most, they play for a second or two, then just buffer forever. Strangely though, youtube still works fine. When I try to download the video, it either says some huge number like 12...
  6. Windows Camera App only recorded 1 second video, is there a way to recover the video?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Camera App only recorded 1 second video, is there a way to recover the video?: Hello, I used the camera app to record very important footage. It appeared to be recording for 45 minutes, but the video file is only 4mb and 1 second long. Is there a way to recover the recorded file? Or was it never recorded? Thanks in advance....
  7. Network takes over 25 seconds to initialize

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network takes over 25 seconds to initialize: The Network takes over 25 seconds to initialize, no matter which of two NICs or WiFi. There is another Win 10 Pro computer plugged into the same switch and it initializes the network as expected. New Computer build: Windows 10 Pro 2004 fully updated ASUS ROG Strix...
  8. Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video

Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video: I've tried resetting and uninstalling/reinstalling the Camera App on my new Lenovo Yoga C930 laptop. Is there any way I can get this fixed? Every time I try to record a video on the Camera App, it only plays back 1 second of the video....
  9. Camera records 1 second

Camera records 1 second: Can I retrieve my video? I recorded 30 minutes worth and the camera only recorded 1 second. I am Highly upset because it was an important video and I can't recreate that moment. So please tell me that there's away that I can obtain the rest of that video that it's hidden...
  10. Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video

Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video: I recently got an HP Spectre 360 with Windows 10. I'm trying to record video using the camera app. When I click record it seems to be recording, the counter goes, although when I stop recording, the resulting video is only 1 second and has no audio. I can see also the files...