Windows 10: 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.

Discus and support 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Telegram is always using audio and camera even if I close the app after opening it. 'camera in use' message shows on whatsapp video call even if no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ayra Sahoo, Jan 31, 2024.

1. 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.

Telegram is always using audio and camera even if I close the app after opening it. 'camera in use' message shows on whatsapp video call even if no other apps are open . i have to restart the computer and open Whatsapp first to make it work again. If telegram is opened once, the camera doesn't work in whatsapp again.i have to restart again. windows 10 system, HP laoptop

:)

Ayra Sahoo, Jan 31, 2024
  2. P4-630 Win User

Unable to scroll a long message in WhatsApp while typing

Ok, I just updated whatsapp but it's still the same, unable to scroll the message.
    I'm not sure how to "clear the cache", I don't think it would help either.
    My mom has never been able to scroll in a long message that she's typing.
    It's just that you CAN scroll a message on android and it just does not work on a windows phone somehow.

P4-630, Jan 31, 2024
  3. Samuria Win User
    How Do I Increase Font Size of Whatsapp App?

To increase the font size in the WhatsApp app on Windows 10, you can try the following steps: Open the WhatsApp app on your Windows 10 computer. Click on the three-dot menu icon located at the top left corner of the app screen. Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu. Click on the "Chats" tab in the Settings menu. Under the "Chat Settings" section, click on "Font Size." You can select from three different font sizes: Small, Medium, and Large. Select the desired font size you want to use by clicking on it. Once you have selected your preferred font size, close the Settings menu. Your font size preference will now be applied to the WhatsApp chat messages in the app.

Samuria, Jan 31, 2024
  4. 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.

error message when opening camera app

Hello Gary,

There are several possible reasons why you are receiving an error message when you open the camera app on your device one of it is a hardware issue. For us to be able to isolate your concern, kindly answer these questions:

• Are you receiving an error code aside from the message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Jan 31, 2024
Thema:

'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.

1. 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open. - Similar Threads - 'camera another app'

2. 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.: Telegram is always using audio and camera even if I close the app after opening it. 'camera in use' message shows on whatsapp video call even if no other apps are open . i have to restart the computer and open Whatsapp first to make it work again. If telegram is opened once,...
  3. 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.: Telegram is always using audio and camera even if I close the app after opening it. 'camera in use' message shows on whatsapp video call even if no other apps are open . i have to restart the computer and open Whatsapp first to make it work again. If telegram is opened once,...
  4. Whatsapp- Your microphone is unavailable or in-use on another app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp- Your microphone is unavailable or in-use on another app: Mic is not working on WhatsApp video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-your-microphone-is-unavailable-or-in-use/8f16bac6-58c9-4b5b-ab60-a29528c78642
  5. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype: I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as well. I accept the camera access in the privacy of setting and check in device manager but the camera still does not work ....
  6. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype: I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as well. I accept the camera access in the privacy of setting and check in device manager but the camera still does not work ....
  7. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My camera is in use by another app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My camera is in use by another app: I recently had to use the smart phone to join a Zoom call because my camera wouldn't work. I later tried to open the computer camera but got a message that the camera is being used by another app. How does one find out which app is using it and regain use of the camera?Error...
  9. Camera in use by another app... but it isn't.

Camera in use by another app... but it isn't.: Camera in use by another app... but it isn't. I cant get my camera to work because message says it's in use by another app. The only camera app I use is Zoom, but I don't have Zoom open....
  10. Camera being used by another app.

Camera being used by another app.: Want to use camera on laptop and reads that the camera is being used by another app that needs to be closed. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/camera-being-used-by-another-app/4529ad7b-4d3a-4cc6-9937-b5feb61d53e2