Windows 10: camera is missing on devise manager

Discus and support camera is missing on devise manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; camera is not working and is missing on device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZaneShaker, May 30, 2020.

1. camera is missing on devise manager

camera is not working and is missing on device manager

:)

ZaneShaker, May 30, 2020
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 30, 2020
  3. cannot access devise manager. showing error " admistratior has bolcked you from running this app"

cannot access devise manager. showing "administrator has blocked you from running this app, contact administrator". tried al the process suggested in the forum. editing the registry, using command promt. but not able to solve the issue. even while troubleshooting
    error showing" service registration missing or corrupt" please suggest.

NirmallyaDas, May 30, 2020
  4. camera is missing on devise manager

Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, May 30, 2020
Thema:

camera is missing on devise manager

1. camera is missing on devise manager - Similar Threads - camera missing devise

2. Camera Missing In Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Missing In Device Manager: My Camera is not showing in Device Manager. Before I did a scan for any changes I noticed the name in which I named my computer during one of the requests when setting up the Windows 11 installation was not there however after the scan the name was there and when I opened it...
  3. Camera Missing In Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Missing In Device Manager: My Camera is not showing in Device Manager. Before I did a scan for any changes I noticed the name in which I named my computer during one of the requests when setting up the Windows 11 installation was not there however after the scan the name was there and when I opened it...
  4. Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.: I've been trying for a while now to fix my camera issue of my integrated camera not working, just saying that it's not found. I can't seem to find it on my device manager. I've looked at hidden devices, and it's not there. I have an Alienware m15 laptop, can support please...
  5. Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.: I've been trying for a while now to fix my camera issue of my integrated camera not working, just saying that it's not found. I can't seem to find it on my device manager. I've looked at hidden devices, and it's not there. I have an Alienware m15 laptop, can support please...
  6. Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Slove boot manager failed and devise off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slove boot manager failed and devise off: I have a problem my laptop has been off and started writing like thisboot manager.I can't open my laptop. Please solve this problem immediately. it's urgent.....
  8. Camera entirely missing from Device Manager

Camera entirely missing from Device Manager: For some odd event, my built-in camera driver is missing, I already tried troubleshooting but it isn't detected by troubleshooterDevices and Hardware, Microsoft Store apps, etc, I already tried command prompt health, restore, and status check but to no avail didn't work....
  9. Camera Missing from Device manager

Camera Missing from Device manager: Using my laptop camera after a long time. It says camera not attached. So, I went into device manager to check but webcam is nowhere listed there. This is strange because it's an inbuilt camera....
  10. Errers under events in devise manager

Errers under events in devise manager: I have messages in some devices, manager in individual devices under events display Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0416&SUBSYS_06501558&REV_06\3&11583659&0&10 requires further installation. HD-compliant consumer control device Device...