Windows 10: Camera is no longer recognized by Windows 10?

Discus and support Camera is no longer recognized by Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, guys. My camera's always been recognized. Not anymore. The sound is still coming, but it also says that a device is connected via usb. But now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jojod590e, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Jojod590e Win User

Camera is no longer recognized by Windows 10?

Hi, guys. My camera's always been recognized. Not anymore. The sound is still coming, but it also says that a device is connected via usb. But now I can not find the camera anymore. Otherwise it always worked. Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!

:)

Jojod590e, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Nofsdad Win User

No longer recognizes CD/DVD drive

Since receiving the Win 10 Home upgrade my computer no longer recognizes the DVD drive. It doesn't show in Device Manger or in the device list in This PC although it does spin up if you insert media into it. I've tried all the suggested remedies except messing with the registry and nothing works. This is one of several problems I've had with device drivers since the upgrade.

Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    AMD FX-4130 3.80Ghz
    8Gb Installed memory

Nofsdad, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Almighty1 Win User
    Windows Camera app no longer works

On my ASUS G74SX-3DE Notebook, Windows Camera no longer works after the app update(s) recently.

It would start up with:

Camera is no longer recognized by Windows 10? [​IMG]

I have no idea who makes the camera for the device and ASUS doesn't provide Windows 10 drivers except the camera works fine with other apps.

Windows installs a driver with the device listed as:
    USB2.0 UVC 1M WebCam
    in device manager with driver version 10.0.10240.16384 and the date

USB\VID_13D3&PID_5134&MI_00
    USB\VID_13D3&PID_5134&REV_0725&MI_00

is the device ID's

Almighty1, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Camera is no longer recognized by Windows 10?

Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Camera is no longer recognized by Windows 10?

1. Camera is no longer recognized by Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Camera longer recognized

2. Second monitor no longer recognized with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor no longer recognized with Windows 10: I have read through multiple dated threads about external monitors suddenly not being recognized in the device panel. I have a Dell 3780 Inspiron, laptop that is connected via an HDMI cable to an external monitor. I have updated the Intel Driver from Intel, I have gone...
  3. Camera Not recognized in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Camera Not recognized in Windows 10: I have a Samsung HZ50W camera. I have had no problem uploading Pics / Videos to the Computer in XP or Windows 7. I plug it into a USB port and it sees it as another drive. With Windows 10, it doesn't see the Camera and thus, can't upload to the computer. I am thinking that...
  4. LAPTOP CAMERA NOT RECOGNIZED BY WINDOWS 10

LAPTOP CAMERA NOT RECOGNIZED BY WINDOWS 10: Camera doesn't show up in Device Manager either. This is an old Windows 7 laptop from Bytespeed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-camera-not-recognized-by-windows-10/ccf79232-a939-42c3-bb14-b97ce8767fa6
  5. Windows 10 no longer recognizes smart card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 no longer recognizes smart card: After a windows update, my smart card is no longer recognized. The smart card reader works fine, and the smart card is recognized in my other windows work station. Does anyone have any suggestions?...
  6. camera not recognized

camera not recognized: Why can't I access a different memory card I just inserted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-recognized/c6878ed1-fb51-4a67-a8cc-e96fda0301fe
  7. Camera is not recognized

Camera is not recognized: Hello, My Camera is not working on my ACER Aspire V, Windows 10. 1 When I try to open it says there is the error 0xA00F4244 2During Skype call it doesn't work 3 Privacy Settings are ok, the permission is given to all the app I would use 4 In Device Manager "camera" it...
  8. CAMERA NOT RECOGNIZED

CAMERA NOT RECOGNIZED: ERROR SAYS "CAMERA NOT FOUND". ALL PRIVACY AND APP SETTING CHECKED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-recognized/4c8830b5-c972-47d8-a9d9-3718b4919bde
  9. Camera not recognized

Camera not recognized: Some time in the last 10 days, Windows 10 stopped recognizing my Canon camera. I connect the camera to the PC with a USB cable when I wish to upload new pictures. Now, however, when I connect the camera and turn it on, the camera displays "Communication error". When I open...
  10. windows 10 no longer recognizes customary password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows 10 no longer recognizes customary password.: windows 10 apparently shut down incorrectly and now does not recognize my customary password 57198