Windows 10: Camera is not recognized by laptop

Discus and support Camera is not recognized by laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ihave had my laptop for a few months and everything has been in order however a few days ago I was not able to enter into a zoom meeting because my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrittanyMiller4, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Camera is not recognized by laptop

Ihave had my laptop for a few months and everything has been in order however a few days ago I was not able to enter into a zoom meeting because my camera is not detectable? I have troubleshot and updated the app but nothing has worked, how can this be resolved.

:)

BrittanyMiller4, Oct 20, 2020

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Camera is not recognized by laptop

usb camera not recognized

New camera - tried to different brands - computer will only recognize the audio device. The device list does say there's a camera but it will not connect as a camera, only microphone

JosephBotkin1, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Camera is not recognized by laptop

1. Camera is not recognized by laptop - Similar Threads - Camera recognized laptop

2. Laptop camera not recognized by Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop camera not recognized by Windows: I cant conect to Teams with my laptop camera,when i serched the camera windows dose not see it but ZOOM or BIG BLUE BUTTON works just fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-camera-not-recognized-by-windows/d7d6270b-ac27-4596-8fb1-35fbc56d23d8
  3. usb camera not recognized

usb camera not recognized: New camera - tried to different brands - computer will only recognize the audio device. The device list does say there's a camera but it will not connect as a camera, only microphone...
  4. LAPTOP CAMERA NOT RECOGNIZED BY WINDOWS 10

LAPTOP CAMERA NOT RECOGNIZED BY WINDOWS 10: Camera doesn't show up in Device Manager either. This is an old Windows 7 laptop from Bytespeed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-camera-not-recognized-by-windows-10/ccf79232-a939-42c3-bb14-b97ce8767fa6
  5. built-in camera on windows 10 laptop was not recognized by computer

built-in camera on windows 10 laptop was not recognized by computer: How to restore the uninstalled driver of built-in camera in my laptop windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-camera-on-windows-10-laptop-was-not/d8fb482f-c028-49ea-91af-981fa959c2ae
  6. camera not recognized

camera not recognized: Why can't I access a different memory card I just inserted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-recognized/c6878ed1-fb51-4a67-a8cc-e96fda0301fe
  7. recognizing an external camera

recognizing an external camera: I have a levono carbon x1 I am trying to control an external camera. I have used two separate programs 1. Olympus capture 2. Backyard EOS. both use a USB connection to the camera neither program is able to interact with the camera. Is there a setting in windows that...
  8. Camera is not recognized

Camera is not recognized: Hello, My Camera is not working on my ACER Aspire V, Windows 10. 1 When I try to open it says there is the error 0xA00F4244 2During Skype call it doesn't work 3 Privacy Settings are ok, the permission is given to all the app I would use 4 In Device Manager "camera" it...
  9. CAMERA NOT RECOGNIZED

CAMERA NOT RECOGNIZED: ERROR SAYS "CAMERA NOT FOUND". ALL PRIVACY AND APP SETTING CHECKED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-recognized/4c8830b5-c972-47d8-a9d9-3718b4919bde
  10. Camera not recognized

Camera not recognized: Some time in the last 10 days, Windows 10 stopped recognizing my Canon camera. I connect the camera to the PC with a USB cable when I wish to upload new pictures. Now, however, when I connect the camera and turn it on, the camera displays "Communication error". When I open...