Windows 10: CAMERA IS NOT WORKING AND ANDROID MOBILE NOT DETECTING IN WINDOWS 10 PC

Discus and support CAMERA IS NOT WORKING AND ANDROID MOBILE NOT DETECTING IN WINDOWS 10 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I HAVE A ISSUE WITH CAMERA IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10 HOME AND MY ANDROID DEVICE IS NOT DETECTING IN WINDOWS PC, RECENTLY I REINSTALLED WINDOWS IT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MADDISETTY VENKATASAI, Nov 28, 2020.

1. CAMERA IS NOT WORKING AND ANDROID MOBILE NOT DETECTING IN WINDOWS 10 PC

I HAVE A ISSUE WITH CAMERA IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10 HOME AND MY ANDROID DEVICE IS NOT DETECTING IN WINDOWS PC, RECENTLY I REINSTALLED WINDOWS IT HAS LISCENCE

:)

MADDISETTY VENKATASAI, Nov 28, 2020

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

CAMERA IS NOT WORKING AND ANDROID MOBILE NOT DETECTING IN WINDOWS 10 PC

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

CAMERA IS NOT WORKING AND ANDROID MOBILE NOT DETECTING IN WINDOWS 10 PC

1. CAMERA IS NOT WORKING AND ANDROID MOBILE NOT DETECTING IN WINDOWS 10 PC - Similar Threads - CAMERA WORKING ANDROID

2. Windows no longer updates, and mobile devices are no longer detected iPhone and Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows no longer updates, and mobile devices are no longer detected iPhone and Android: Summary: Haven't been able to update since 09-2023. Both 09-2023 and 10-2023 cumulative updates fail to install, and my Android and iPhone are no longer detected in File Explorer. The in place upgrade always fails, as does resetting through Windows 11.Ever since last month,...
  3. Windows no longer updates, and mobile devices are no longer detected iPhone and Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows no longer updates, and mobile devices are no longer detected iPhone and Android: Summary: Haven't been able to update since 09-2023. Both 09-2023 and 10-2023 cumulative updates fail to install, and my Android and iPhone are no longer detected in File Explorer. The in place upgrade always fails, as does resetting through Windows 11.Ever since last month,...
  4. Bootable windows 10 on mobile android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable windows 10 on mobile android: Hello.My goal is to turn android into windows 10 using USB. But for some reason I got an error message saying "Invalid ISO File. ISO File Contains Files Bigger Than 4Gb." The app am using is an ISO 2 USB....
  5. Bootable windows 10 on mobile android

Bootable windows 10 on mobile android: Hello.My goal is to turn android into windows 10 using USB. But for some reason I got an error message saying "Invalid ISO File. ISO File Contains Files Bigger Than 4Gb." The app am using is an ISO 2 USB....
  6. Bootable windows 10 on mobile android

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. windows os on android mobile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows os on android mobile: i want to install windows os on my 2 mobiles, ready to pay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-os-on-android-mobile/6fc0ff54-504d-4724-9d76-90b7c9f3fdd0
  8. Mobile Detection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mobile Detection: I'm using windows10 facing problem with usb detection from last update .After connecting the mobile device is charging but when I switch to "MTP" it is not showing any thing in device manager....
  9. Recommened Protection for Android Mobile Phone/Windows 10 PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recommened Protection for Android Mobile Phone/Windows 10 PC: Hi All Trying to sort out protection for my Android Phone, and PC, seems whenever I put Avast Mobile Security back on phone, I end up putting it back on Desktop lol, ( I know I shouldn't reinstalled it, but guess bad habit of mine sighs) oh well when I do the clean install...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Camera Update

Windows 10 Mobile Camera Update: Hi, there is new update for Windows Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile. The new update includes Panorama feature *Cool 61321