Windows 10: Camera is not working in windows 10 pro ... asus K56C

Discus and support Camera is not working in windows 10 pro ... asus K56C in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hy, my problem is that the camera isn't working, ... can somebody help me? I have the "camera" app but in device manager i can found any driver ..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Laszlo Kusztos, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Camera is not working in windows 10 pro ... asus K56C

hy, my problem is that the camera isn't working, ... can somebody help me?
    I have the "camera" app but in device manager i can found any driver .. why? ...
    can somebody tell me what i've to do?
    Thank you!

:)

Laszlo Kusztos, Mar 26, 2020
  2. ledjo3009 Win User

Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64

Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64. Drivers is correct. Camera work with skype and webcam toy , but Windows integrated app not work. How to solve?
    Camera is not working in windows 10 pro ... asus K56C [​IMG]

ledjo3009, Mar 26, 2020
  3. intel avstream camera not working - asus t100

Hi Rob,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted or outdated Webcam drivers.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to troubleshoot the issue. As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Do you get any error message/error code on launching the webcam on PC?
    • Did you check if the camera drivers are listed in Device manager?

In most of the cases the device drivers will be listed under its respective category in
    Device manager. All the drivers of the devices attached to or mostly will be used on the PC will be listed under
    Device manager. The device will not function if the driver of the respective device is not installed on the computer.

Method 1: Check if the camera drivers are listed in
    Device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager from the context menu.
    • Expand the option where WebCam drivers may be located and check if the drivers are present.
    • If present, right click on the driver and select Update this software from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to install the latest driver in a compatibility mode and check if this works.
    Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

d. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

You may also refer: Make older programs compatible with
    this version of Windows
    (Steps applies to Windows 10)

Also, suggest you to check with the below article, which provides troubleshooting steps when Camera app fails to start.

How to fix Windows
    10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

Fix Windows Camera app problems with USB web cameras

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Maria2015 Win User

Camera is not working in windows 10 pro ... asus K56C

Compability of Asus H97-Pro with Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm planning to have Asus H97-Pro & Windows 10 (64-bit) in my new system.

While cross checking compatibilty I landed on Windows Compatible Products List
    and according to that Asus H97-Pro is only comatible with Windows 7 & 8.

Please suggest whether Asus H97-Pro is actually compatible with Windows 10 or not.

Thanks & regards,

Maria.

Maria2015, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Camera is not working in windows 10 pro ... asus K56C

1. Camera is not working in windows 10 pro ... asus K56C - Similar Threads - Camera working pro

2. Asus integrated camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus integrated camera not working.: Hi, some months ago my camera stopped working, but since i didn't need it i didn't fix it. I need it now, and i've tried everything and nothing works. Win11 is all updated, with optional updates installed. I checked the driver of the camera and downloaded the driver from the...
  3. Asus integrated camera not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus integrated camera not working.: Hi, some months ago my camera stopped working, but since i didn't need it i didn't fix it. I need it now, and i've tried everything and nothing works. Win11 is all updated, with optional updates installed. I checked the driver of the camera and downloaded the driver from the...
  4. Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook: Hi all, I have a newer ASUS Vivobook and I went to use my webcam and its saying that there is no camera avalible. It also says that the camera is not found when I open my camera app. When I went into my device manager there also is no webcam. I've had this laptop for 6 months...
  5. camera app not working in windows 10 pro+

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera app not working in windows 10 pro+: camera app not working in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-not-working-in-windows-10-pro/de3818e2-7cbc-4c69-897b-9bf08f0f7dc5
  6. Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64: Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64. Drivers is correct. Camera work with skype and webcam toy , but Windows integrated app not work. How to solve? [img] 152803
  7. Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64: Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64. Drivers is correct. Camera work with skype and webcam toy , but Windows integrated app not work. How to solve? [img] 152803
  8. ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work

ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work: When I open the camera app, it says "We can't find your camera". I went to deice managers and my driver is up to date. Also, I can not find a Camera section in device manager, not even under imaging devices. I tried adding a legacy hardware but no model of the hardware would...
  9. Asus tp550ld integerted camera not working

Asus tp550ld integerted camera not working: Hi Guys i'm needing help everytime i open windows camera app shows black screen my drivers are below USB\VID_04F2&PID_B483&REV_9915&MI_00 Driver Management concluded the process to install driver usbvideo.inf_amd64_542c81a7b2b4e321\usbvideo.inf for Device...
  10. Asus Web Cam Camera not working

Asus Web Cam Camera not working: Hello I run windows 10 32 bit and my camera driver is not working i guess although in devices manger it shows like everything is alright! Help please 31194

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus vivobook camera not working

2. camera driver pid_b483

3. asus k56c camera