Windows 10: Camera is not working on my HP Envy x360

Discus and support Camera is not working on my HP Envy x360 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried to participate with Zoom on my HP Envy but the camera did not activate, sound works but no video. What do I do to fix this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by J DAVIDJACOCKS, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Camera is not working on my HP Envy x360

I tried to participate with Zoom on my HP Envy but the camera did not activate, sound works but no video. What do I do to fix this?

:)

J DAVIDJACOCKS, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Djg0407 Win User

hp envy x360

I want a good quality stylus to use for my hp envy x360, which would be the best choice and how would I get it to work for this laptop?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Djg0407, Mar 17, 2020
  3. HP Envy X360 Screen Flashing Issue

Having the same very issue with a HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible

OlivierBivegete, Mar 17, 2020
  4. SarahKong Win User

Camera is not working on my HP Envy x360

Sylus for HP ENVY x360

Doesn't look promising... I came across this forum about the compatible stylus for HP Envy.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Di...

Try posting in the HP forums see if there is any change since this last forum posting.

SarahKong, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Camera is not working on my HP Envy x360

1. Camera is not working on my HP Envy x360 - Similar Threads - Camera working Envy

2. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  3. built-in camera not working on HP envy x360 // camera driver not compatible with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    built-in camera not working on HP envy x360 // camera driver not compatible with windows 11: I tried screen sharing with hp support and they couldn't figure it out and they informed me to go to the manufacturer to get help. He did as much as he could and everything he could and still wasn't able to get it to work. He did tell me that the updates for the PC do not...
  4. built-in camera not working on HP envy x360 // camera driver not compatible with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    built-in camera not working on HP envy x360 // camera driver not compatible with windows 11: I tried screen sharing with hp support and they couldn't figure it out and they informed me to go to the manufacturer to get help. He did as much as he could and everything he could and still wasn't able to get it to work. He did tell me that the updates for the PC do not...
  5. HP Envy x360 Can't find camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Envy x360 Can't find camera: My camera has stopped working. Can't find it under Devices either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-x360-cant-find-camera/abe02a74-4f37-49f9-8a74-b0a6c0c77c8c
  6. Touchscreen HP ENVY x360

Touchscreen HP ENVY x360: Hi. I have problems with the touch screen laptop HP ENVY X 360 M6-W105DX does not work the touch screen driver. Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. The BIOS has been updated to the latest version of F.37, the new Windows 10 Home 2004 has been loaded, all Windows Update...
  7. Camera not working on hp Envy

Camera not working on hp Envy: I am not able to use my camera. I have searched for it and it just says it can't be found. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-hp-envy/faf7209e-2673-473c-9200-388843cdc836
  8. HP ENVY x360 Tablet Touchscreen Not Working!!!

HP ENVY x360 Tablet Touchscreen Not Working!!!: How do I fix my tablet/ touchscreen? I have tried everything online and nothing has worked.... PLEASE HELP!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-x360-tablet-touchscreen-not-working/726a40bb-7130-49a2-ab9d-2836b23f4b54
  9. HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy x360: My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor....
  10. HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working

HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working: I just bought a new Hp envy laptop not even 3 days ago and I'm having problems with the touch screen. The touchscreen will continually switch from being responsive and unresponsive. I've tried almost everything online and it still is being like this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera not working hp envy x360

2. hp envy x360 camera not working