Windows 10: Camera is not working on Windows 10 Pro - I already tried all the tips and tricks

Discus and support Camera is not working on Windows 10 Pro - I already tried all the tips and tricks in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am facing an issue with my camera. I have a Asus Vivobook X512FJ laptop which was bought in april 2020. For like a month I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LorandM, Oct 30, 2020.

1. LorandM Win User

Camera is not working on Windows 10 Pro - I already tried all the tips and tricks

Hello everyone,

I am facing an issue with my camera.

I have a Asus Vivobook X512FJ laptop which was bought in april 2020. For like a month I am facing an issue, but none could help me. I hope someone is able to fix this issue.

So, when I open the camera app, it shows messages like "Camera is not working properly", "Camera is used by an another app", "Something went wrong". It flickers but is not working. Sometimes, I managed to open it - when a member from a service team was near me - but after it goes back to flickering.

I have already tried all the tips and tricks from this site, and youtube.. I have already googled this problem, but I my search was not resulting in any kind of solution.

I hope you could help me solving this issue.

Thank you,
    Lorand

:)

LorandM, Oct 30, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8 Tips and Tricks

Come on people, post me some "Windows 8 Tips and Tricks".

I sub'd this thread for "Windows 8 Tips and Tricks", not a comparison/re-hash of past OS version likes and dis-likes.

I want my MTV tips and tricks!*Smile Camera is not working on Windows 10 Pro - I already tried all the tips and tricks :)

95Viper, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Tips and tricks or whatever

Hello
    neuf512,

We'd like to know more about your concern. Could you provide more details on what you're trying to achieve on Windows 10?

If you're referring to the notifications on Windows 10, you can turn off all tips, tricks and suggestions as you use Windows from its settings. Please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Start button, type Settings, then press
      Enter.
    2. Select System > click on Notifications
      &
      actions.
    3. Under Notifications, you can toggle off all notifications on Windows. See the screenshot below:

Camera is not working on Windows 10 Pro - I already tried all the tips and tricks fdf7fc8a-2736-4d8b-b65f-8e92346f0771?upload=true.png

Hope this information helps you. Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Camera is not working on Windows 10 Pro - I already tried all the tips and tricks

N70: Tips and Tricks.

Some more on Tips and Tricks:

Using PC’s internet connection via Bluetooth at your PC’s connection speed.

Check out this guide at following URL:

http://crazylittleworld.com/2006/03/making-the-most-out-of-nokia-n70-part-2/#more-224

Fantastic step by step procedure with screenshots and works perfectly fine.

Guy has also written some more tips and I did like those as well so in case u wanna check those below is the URL.

http://crazylittleworld.com/category/nokia-n70-guides/

-Ankit

anksush---01, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Camera is not working on Windows 10 Pro - I already tried all the tips and tricks

1. Camera is not working on Windows 10 Pro - I already tried all the tips and tricks - Similar Threads - Camera working Pro

2. Windows 11 tips & tricks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 tips & tricks: What the tips and tricks for windows 11[Original Title: Windows 11] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-tips-tricks/0b48e462-ed0b-4d3e-9863-877e9780e1fa
  3. Windows 11 tips & tricks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 tips & tricks: What the tips and tricks for windows 11[Original Title: Windows 11] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-tips-tricks/0b48e462-ed0b-4d3e-9863-877e9780e1fa
  4. Windows Terminal Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal Tips and Tricks: Windows Terminal is a command-line tool developed by Microsoft. Using this tool, you can run multiple command-line tools like Command Prompt, PowerShell, etc., in separate tabs. Apart from this, you can also add different command-line emulators to the Windows Terminal by...
  5. Firewalls tips&Tricks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewalls tips&Tricks: Hello community here, What's recommended tips and tricks of Windows built-in Firewalls? what should ON or OFF? I wanna know right configs and make it more secure to harden traffics and kinds of threats? Or to suggest me good guides of it. I am afraid to change something...
  6. Extremely high disk usage, i tried all the tricks and tips but none fixed it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extremely high disk usage, i tried all the tricks and tips but none fixed it.: Recently, my laptop has become EXTREMELY slow at points, sometimes its ok and fine but sometimes it's disk usage just goes insane and goes up to 100 for no reason. At first it was at 100% at ALL times, but then i searched online and disabled some stuff, like Windows search,...
  7. Windows Terminal Tips and Tricks for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal Tips and Tricks for Windows 10: Windows Terminal comes with a lot of features that allow you to customize it and interact with it in a way that feels most comfortable to you. Let’s run through some tips and tricks that could help you set up your terminal in a way that’s perfect for...
  8. VM Tips and Tricks?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VM Tips and Tricks?: Hello, When I purchased my recent laptop, I had it come downgraded to Windows 7 Pro on a junk drive. So I essentially had a Windows 7 key and 8 key. I replaced the junk drive with an SSD and installed Windows 8 using the key in the BIOS. Today, the laptop is on Windows 10...
  9. Tips & Tricks

in Windows 10 Support
    Tips & Tricks: Post any tips, tricks, or workarounds here. How to use Windows 10 Technical Preview PC Start Search Cortana Apps Photos File Explorer Maps Xbox Personalization and settings Touch and keyboard Updates and feedback Windows Keyboard shortcuts (there's probably a...
  10. Windows 10: Tips, Tricks, and Tweaks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Tips, Tricks, and Tweaks: Despite still being very much an early preview, Windows 10 is already brimming with handy new featues, along with new tweaks and tricks—and, because the operating is still in preview, a handful of those tricks unlock powerful functionality hidden to everyday users....