Windows 10: Camera Is not Working Properly

Discus and support Camera Is not Working Properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just updated my Lenovo with Windows 10. I hosted a Zoom meeting and all I can see is this with the camera on. The same thing happens with my Camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BethanyRenaud, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Camera Is not Working Properly

I just updated my Lenovo with Windows 10. I hosted a Zoom meeting and all I can see is this with the camera on. The same thing happens with my Camera App. Help please! Camera Is not Working Properly caf73536-8fc9-4fba-8207-198fd740490b?upload=true.png

Camera Is not Working Properly 6c594f11-4f39-47af-9f45-d5da16526c4d?upload=true.png

:)

BethanyRenaud, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Camera not working

Hi Khem,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why your camera is not working properly. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried updating your webcam driver?
    • What is the make and model of you tablet?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in these articles on how to troubleshoot your camera:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Camera not working

This is not a plug and play device, it's built into my laptop.. lol.

Sorry my bad for not mentioning, the program does install and seem to work fine. It did work when I first installed it, but it stopped working. Even if I freshly reinstall.

Errors are as followed..

When I open the program:

A webcam was not found or is not working properly.
    Please click connect button and try again.

When I click the connect button....

Camera not found. The camera is in use by another application, or not connected. Make sure the camera is connected and working properly, then try again.

It is connected properly, and there are no other programs running in the back ground.

ihavenoname, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Camera Is not Working Properly

Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Camera Is not Working Properly

1. Camera Is not Working Properly - Similar Threads - Camera Working Properly

2. Laptop camera is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop camera is not working properly: Hi,I'm having problems with my webcam in my laptop. It's working fine before, however when I do meetings it won't work out, I check settings that everything is turned on properly. Sound and keybaords are working, we except the camera itself. How to fix? O got hp envy i5....
  3. Laptop camera is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop camera is not working properly: Hi,I'm having problems with my webcam in my laptop. It's working fine before, however when I do meetings it won't work out, I check settings that everything is turned on properly. Sound and keybaords are working, we except the camera itself. How to fix? O got hp envy i5....
  4. camera not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not working properly: this image is keep on showing on our camera even though I already tried troubleshooting and reinstall the camera driver still the same result, camera light is lighting and the show/hide button on top of the camera is working but it doesn't affect the image appearing on the...
  5. camera not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera not working properly: this image is keep on showing on our camera even though I already tried troubleshooting and reinstall the camera driver still the same result, camera light is lighting and the show/hide button on top of the camera is working but it doesn't affect the image appearing on the...
  6. Camera is not working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera is not working Properly: Image is not visible properly in both pic&video mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working-properly/ed5dca9b-6345-4722-8ab7-6ee8416e6286
  7. Camera not working properly.

Camera not working properly.: I have updated my windows to the latest possible version of windows and still I am unable to use my device camera. I have tried reinstalling the camera from device manager but still it is not functioning properly. [ATTACH]...
  8. Camera is not working properly

Camera is not working properly: After windows 10 update my webcam of laptop is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working-properly/7e455eba-73ac-463f-9b5e-1b5c8814a8a7
  9. BUILTIN Camera is not working properly,

BUILTIN Camera is not working properly,: Hello Sir, Builtin Camera in laptop is not workinig throughn MS team site, however I have done below guide Press Windows key + I, Privacy and Camera On Please guide, thanks. Rgds Hamid Ali...
  10. WEB CAMERA NOT WORKING PROPERLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    WEB CAMERA NOT WORKING PROPERLY: MY LAPTOP CAMERA NOT WORKING PROPERLY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-camera-not-working-properly/f4744f99-63c1-4413-8d56-1578f039a113