Windows 10: Camera is working only one way- I see people but they can't see me...

Discus and support Camera is working only one way- I see people but they can't see me... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, my camera isn't working. I can see people who call me but they can't see them. Help, please? Sona... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SoňaJanderková, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Camera is working only one way- I see people but they can't see me...

Hi, my camera isn't working. I can see people who call me but they can't see them. Help, please? Sona

:)

SoňaJanderková, Aug 23, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Aug 23, 2019
  3. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Aug 23, 2019
  4. JayPhi Win User

Camera is working only one way- I see people but they can't see me...

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Camera is working only one way- I see people but they can't see me...

1. Camera is working only one way- I see people but they can't see me... - Similar Threads - Camera working can't

2. My camera is not working as I can see the light only but no image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera is not working as I can see the light only but no image.: I already tried the method mentioned on the FAQ box. But still it's not working. My system model is 82C7 and manufacturer is Lenovo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-as-i-can-see-the-light/058e5fb4-cfcc-4103-a5b7-38831bed5746
  3. My camera is not working as I can see the light only but no image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera is not working as I can see the light only but no image.: I already tried the method mentioned on the FAQ box. But still it's not working. My system model is 82C7 and manufacturer is Lenovo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-as-i-can-see-the-light/058e5fb4-cfcc-4103-a5b7-38831bed5746
  4. My camera appears to be working, but I can't see myself. It's just shows me a camera pic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera appears to be working, but I can't see myself. It's just shows me a camera pic...: What I wrote https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-appears-to-be-working-but-i-cant-see/6b1529b9-8a3b-4104-9513-cfac78625004
  5. My camera appears to be working, but I can't see myself. It's just shows me a camera pic...

My camera appears to be working, but I can't see myself. It's just shows me a camera pic...: What I wrote https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-appears-to-be-working-but-i-cant-see/6b1529b9-8a3b-4104-9513-cfac78625004
  6. People app see more link does not work

People app see more link does not work: When I click on a contact I see the most important information of that contact in the right pane. Previously I used to see Name, address, phone number, email. Since some time I now only see name and address. The is link under it saying See more >. That link does not work does...
  7. Cant see all "people" in people view

Cant see all "people" in people view: Hello I am starting to move my photo's over from google pictures as I have a O365 subscription so thought I should start to use it. however the "people" view is not showing all the people in my pictures folder. There are a number of people in some of the folders within...
  8. Camera sees only black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera sees only black and white: Hello there!Recently when it's night outside and the lights are opened my camera is just seeing black and white.The only method i know to make it see normaly it's to put the color yellow or orange in the background.Any ideas?...
  9. microsoft only sees one of my computers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft only sees one of my computers: So I have 2 computers and I can see them in my account settings. I already own minecraft. I am trying to download minecraft windows 10 but when I click instal, its only showing me one of my computers. Its not showing me the option to download it on my second computer....
  10. Only see one folder on another PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only see one folder on another PC: Title pretty much says it. I can only see one folder, of many, on one of the other PCs I'm creating a mapped drive for. This has been an intermittent problem. Usually disconnect and reconnect fixes it, but not now. Any ideas? 35957

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WHY when on zoom the caller can not hear or see me

2. using zoom why is it participants at meeting can hear me but not see me

3. why cant i see myself on zoom

4. In Zoom meeting others in the meeting can hear me but cannot see me,
  5. cant see me on zoom