Windows 10: camera isn't working in my windows 10

Discus and support camera isn't working in my windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I tried all solution of yours still it dosen't get fix yet , media feature version 2004 and i can not download that version also at that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vijaypatel6, Aug 4, 2020.

1. camera isn't working in my windows 10

camera isn't working in my windows 10 e6ccc4ce-3638-4518-9e34-dc7b03ef99db?upload=true.png

I tried all solution of yours still it dosen't get fix yet , media feature version 2004 and i can not download that version also at that site so what i have to do ? ...

:)

vijaypatel6, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2020
  3. my Camera isn't working

hello

I don't know why built-in camera isn't working on my laptop HP,

Is that a hardware issue or what ?

i did all steps to fix that issue but i couldn't fix it.

AhmedAbulhassan, Aug 4, 2020
  4. camera isn't working in my windows 10

My camera isn't working

Hello,

Outdated camera driver can be one of the factors why this issue occurs. Just to verify, we'd like to know if the issue persists. If yes, we'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you follow the tips and steps provided on this
    link
    to help us fix the issue related to your built-in camera.

We look forward to your response.

Zedrick Del, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

camera isn't working in my windows 10

1. camera isn't working in my windows 10 - Similar Threads - camera isn't working

2. My Camera Isn't Working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Camera Isn't Working!: I was in a Zoom meeting when the problem began. The camera isn't working, and I checked the problem in Google Meet, Zoom, and Camera. This is disappointing, as I have a meeting on 15 August too! If this keeps going on, I won't be able to attend the meeting. In Zoom, the...
  3. My Camera Isn't Working!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Camera Isn't Working!: I was in a Zoom meeting when the problem began. The camera isn't working, and I checked the problem in Google Meet, Zoom, and Camera. This is disappointing, as I have a meeting on 15 August too! If this keeps going on, I won't be able to attend the meeting. In Zoom, the...
  4. My Camera Isn't Working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. my camera isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera isn't working: Hi my Camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working/b09356fb-dc57-4cf0-91cf-df08aefd8e72
  6. my camera isn't working

my camera isn't working: Hi my Camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working/b09356fb-dc57-4cf0-91cf-df08aefd8e72
  7. My camera isn't working. It's not about my camera isn't turned on. But it's error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera isn't working. It's not about my camera isn't turned on. But it's error: My camera is grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working-its-not-about-my-camera/7e4495b9-c808-4f68-ad7b-ec41592012b1
  8. My Camera Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Camera Isn't Working: I accidently dropped my computer and the screen was busted, Someone came and fixed it for me and everything worked including the camera for about 2-3 months, Then one day the camera just stopped working. I tried all the trouble shooting but nothing would work, when I went...
  9. my Camera isn't working

my Camera isn't working: hello I don't know why built-in camera isn't working on my laptop HP, Is that a hardware issue or what ? i did all steps to fix that issue but i couldn't fix it....
  10. My Camera Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Camera Isn't Working: Split from this thread. my camera is not working and appears as inactive / window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working/35779344-ebde-4df6-8051-1c2fbf51ea80