Windows 10: Camera isn't working, Need help

Discus and support Camera isn't working, Need help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my friends laptop fusion5 lapbook T50, and its running windows 10 on it. Her camera comes up with the error code "0xa00f4243" and wants to close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Itsdeejfc, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Itsdeejfc Win User

Camera isn't working, Need help

On my friends laptop fusion5 lapbook T50, and its running windows 10 on it. Her camera comes up with the error code "0xa00f4243"

and wants to close other apps that is using the camera. No other apps are using the camera, what would you recommend?

:)

Itsdeejfc, Nov 15, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Camera isn't working, Need help

camera isn't working

This is a problem, my camera isn;t work too

after update from Black to Cyan. (Lumia 925)

TomekL---01, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Camera isn't working, Need help

1. Camera isn't working, Need help - Similar Threads - Camera isn't working

2. My Audio isn't working, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Audio isn't working, please help: on the volume icon, there is a red x and whenever I press on it, it takes me straight to troubleshooting and it says, "one or more audio service isn't running". I've looked at all the drivers for my audio devices, and they are both up to date. I have even updated the audio...
  3. Camera Not Working, Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Not Working, Please help: My Camera is not working. I Tried everything(reinstalled, updated, rolled back) but still the problem persists. My PC is Micromax Canvas Laptab LT777 Here's an image of the error. [ATTACH] Please help me with this......
  4. Camera and web cam isn't working

Camera and web cam isn't working: When I turn my camera on and web cam, all I see is like a star field. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-web-cam-isnt-working/b96fcd52-a4ec-4129-b36e-7cfa6b0bbfb3
  5. Still Need help with the camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still Need help with the camera: so i went to the bios thing and downloaded literally everything i could, restarted my computer and my camera still wont work. and my icon in den=vice manager is gone. please help me get the icon back. the icon does NOT come back after reboot. please do not ask me to uninstall...
  6. Micsosoft HD camera not working, I need help.

Micsosoft HD camera not working, I need help.: Can anyone help me get my external Microsoft camera working again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micsosoft-hd-camera-not-working-i-need-help/f66e47c6-73eb-4004-93ac-47d83c820806
  7. Help realTek Audio App isn't Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help realTek Audio App isn't Working: Alright my hp laptop did something while I was away from it. My audio-jack / the Realtek Audio App was working before I left the room. I came back, and the sound was completely off. I'm glad for the usb headset / mic for getting the narrator back to fix the problem. Yes the...
  8. My notebook's Camera isn't working - 0xA00F4292<photocapturestarttimeout>

My notebook's Camera isn't working - 0xA00F4292<photocapturestarttimeout>: I already downloaded the media pack and tried my camera but it isn't working. Also when I open my camera or apps like skype it only shows black screen. When I press the taking photo button, the camera says there is problem and showed the error code of...
  9. Touchpad isn't working, help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchpad isn't working, help!: So my touchpad isn't working, I can't click or move the mouse around, and I have no idea how to make it work again. I do have a wireless mouse connected using Bluetooth, but I don't think that should effect it. My wireless mouse does work, but the touchpad seems to not be. So...
  10. Camera help

Camera help: I cant import pictures. I have a Nikon D3200. I hit import, and a button comes up that says "try again" WTF? 60827